The Pitch to Screen® Festival celebrates the creation and advancement of innovative cinematic works from both celebrated filmmakers and emerging talent. It embraces the vision, passion, and innovative spirit of these artists. We are dedicated to showcasing exceptional films and talent and supporting the next generation of filmmakers.
The Pitch to Screen® Awards celebrate nominees in three main categories, three nominees in each: Best Narrative Feature Film, Best Narrative Short Film, and Best Documentary Feature Film. Nominees have the opportunity to present their work during the Festival Awards Show on Friday, October 14th, 2022, at the prestigious Dolby® screening venue in New York City. Award winners will be announced for each category. Additionally, Narrative Feature Film entries will also be evaluated for awards in the following categories: Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Screenplay, Best Director, Best Cinematographer, Best Editor, and Best Music Composer.
▪ All Nominees are invited to attend the awards ceremony and reception at the Dolby® screening venue in New York City.
▪ All winners receive the official Pitch to Screen Film Awards statuette.
▪ The Pitch to Screen Festival is an IMDb qualifying annual film festival.
This is to certify that I am applying to the 2021 Pitch to Screen® Festival after accepting all the terms, conditions, and requirements.
I certify that I have all the distribution rights and authority to submit the film.
I certify that my film is eligible for this festival and I am aware of the criteria that apply. I am aware that if accepted, I will not be able to withdraw my film.
I understand that it is my responsibility to provide, upon acceptance:
• Press Kit.
• Production Stills, Movie Stills, and Posters.
• Trailer and Movie Clips for the press.
If requested, I am responsible for all shipping & mailing costs.
If accepted, I will be invited to the 2021 Pitch to Screen® Awards Ceremony in New York City.
Terms, Conditions, and Requirements:
- Competition is open to U.S. and International entries.
- Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2018.
- All non-English films must have English subtitles.
- You may submit more than one entry, but for each entry, you must complete a separate entry form and pay a separate entry fee.
- By submitting your film for consideration for the Pitch to Screen® Festival, you agree to use parts of your film, including trailers, movie clips, production stills for promotional purposes.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. Entries will not be viewed without payment.
- The Pitch to Screen® Festival does not pay screening fees.
- We do not accept works-in-progress.
- We accept films that have screened at other festivals and venues, however, we encourage premieres.
- All submissions to The 2021 Pitch to Screen® Festival will be handled through FilmFreeway.
- The Pitch to Screen® Festival doesn't grant waivers.
I have read and agreed to all the Pitch to Screen® Festival rules and conditions. I warrant that I am the owner of the submission. I have not infringed upon or violated any copyright, privacy rights, or publicity, or similar rights. I have obtained all rights, licenses, or necessary permissions. I will indemnify the Pitch to Screen® Festival against any claims related to this submission. I will hold the Pitch to Screen® Festival harmless for any damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses related to the submission, screening, and use of this entry. I expressly grant the Pitch to Screen® Festival permission to use, broadcast, or publicly display clips of the submission for publicity and other related purposes.