The Pitch to Screen® Festival celebrates the creation and advancement of innovative cinematic works from celebrated filmmakers and emerging talent. It honors the vision, passion, and creative spirit of these artists. We are dedicated to showcasing outstanding films and talent and promoting the next generation of filmmakers.
The Pitch to Screen® Awards celebrates nominees in two main categories: Narrative Feature Film and Narrative Short Film. Nominees have the opportunity to present their work during the Festival. The Awards Show will be held on Friday, October 20th, 2023, at Dolby® in New York City. Awards will be announced for each category. Additionally, entries will be evaluated for awards designated for works of excellence in Writing, Directing, Acting, Cinematography, Editing, and Music Composition.
▪ All nominees are invited to attend the awards ceremony in New York City.
▪ All winners receive the official Pitch to Screen Film Awards statuette.
▪ All officially selected films will be screened virtually on our platform.
▪ The Pitch to Screen Festival is an IMDb-qualifying annual film festival.
▪ Previous awards ceremonies were held at the American Film Institute Silver and Film at Lincoln Center in New York City.
This is to certify that I am applying to the 2023 Pitch to Screen® Film Festival after accepting all the terms, conditions, and requirements.
I certify that I have all the distribution rights and authority to submit the film.
I certify that my film is eligible for this festival and I am aware of the criteria that apply. I am aware that if accepted, I will not be able to withdraw my film.
I understand that it is my responsibility to provide, upon acceptance:
• Press Kit.
• Production Stills, Movie Stills, and Posters.
• Trailer and Movie Clips for the press.
If requested, I am responsible for all shipping & mailing costs.
If accepted, I will be invited to the 2023 Pitch to Screen Awards Ceremony in New York City.
Terms, Conditions, and Requirements:
- Competition is open to U.S. and International entries.
- Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2021.
- All non-English films must have English subtitles.
- You may submit more than one entry, but for each entry, you must complete a separate entry form and pay a separate entry fee.
- By submitting your film for consideration for the Pitch to Screen Festival, you agree to use parts of your film, including trailers, movie clips, and production stills for promotional purposes.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. Entries will not be viewed without payment.
- Submitting your film doesn't guarantee an official selection. We receive a large number of submissions and we do our best to program as many films as we can.
- We are unable to provide feedback on your submission due to the high volume of submissions.
- The Pitch to Screen Festival does not pay screening fees.
- We do not accept works-in-progress.
- We accept films that have screened at other festivals and venues, however, we encourage premieres.
- The Pitch to Screen Film Festival doesn't grant waivers.
I have read and agreed to all the Pitch to Screen Film Festival rules and conditions. I warrant that I am the owner of the submission. I have not infringed upon or violated any copyright, privacy rights, publicity, or similar rights. I have obtained all rights, licenses, or necessary permissions. I will indemnify the Pitch to Screen Festival against any claims related to this submission. I will hold the Pitch to Screen Festival harmless for any damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses related to this entry's submission, screening, and use. I expressly grant the Pitch to Screen Festival permission to use, broadcast, or publicly display clips of the submission for publicity and other related purposes.