Cannes Film Awards is international film festival with live screening that celebrates film, filmmakers, producers, photographers and the arts. Our film festival wants to bring new names to the film industry. We want to support new beginning creators. We want to direct them in the right direction towards film art.
FilmFreeway has ranked our festival, the Cannes Film Awards, among the TOP100 MOST POPULAR FILM FESTIVALS out of a total of 10,000 festivals from around the world. The festival is part of the IMDb database (https://www.imdb.com/event/ev0030264/2021/1).
The first winner of the festival was the short film DA YIE by Ghanaian director Anthony Nti, whose film was also in the Shortlist at the Academy Awards Oscar. The festival is preparing online workshops with established artists whose films have been screened at prestigious festivals such as Clermont, Sundance and Toronto. These workshops are in English or French for every filmmaker in the world who wants to improve.
The festival collaborates with Charlie Manton, british film director won the 2019 Student Academy Awards: International Narrative Bronze Medal for short November 1. After the workshop, each filmmaker will receive a special certificate of completion of the course.
The festival collaborates with experts in the field of European film art. We believe that our festival will bring you a lot of joy and happiness from winning and at the same time it will guide you in advancing your profession.
Cannes Film Awards - Best Project wins:
1. The main prize "CANNES FILM AWARDS TROPHY"
2. Promotion of your project on our social networks
3. 2-year partnership with our film festival
4. YOU CAN MAKE MONEY - you will lead a workshop for other filmmakers
5. THE BEST PROJECT OF THE SEASON WILL RECEIVE A CASH PRIZE OF USD 1,500!
We look forward to screening the best films from the festival in July 8-10, 2022 in Galerie Art Gallery Cannes Côte d'Azur.
Our festival does not cooperate in any way and does not want to be a competitor of the Festival de Cannes. The aim of our festival is to present independent world films and offer the opportunity to screen your film in the most film city in the world, directly in Cannes, and to such filmmakers who are not professionals.
Follow us on our social networks:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGj9Pv4S-WCGWXfyjmUh1vw/featured
THE BEST PROJECT OF THE YEAR WILL RECEIVE A CASH PRIZE OF 1,500!
FILM CONTEST - MAIN CATEGORIES
Grand Prix Best Feature Film
Grand Prix Best Feature Documentary
Grand Prix Best Short Film
Grand Prix Best Short Documentary
Grand Prix Best Student Film
Grand Prix Best Indie Short Film
Grand Prix Best Indie Feature Film
Grand Prix Best Super Short Film
FILM AWARDS - ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES
Best Experimental Film
Best Crime Film
Best Series – Pilot
FILM AWARDS – INDIVIDUAL DIRECTOR CATEGORIES
Best Director Short Film (Fiction/Documentary)
Best Director Feature Film (Fiction/Documentary)
Best Director Student Film
Best Director Super Short Film
Best Male Director
Best Female Director
FILM AWARDS – INDIVIDUAL CATEGORIES
Best Actor (Short/Feature)
Best Actress (Short/Feature)
Best Child/Young Actor
Best Child/Young Actress
FILM AWARDS – INDIVIDUAL TECHNICAL CATEGORIES
Best Cinematography (Short/Feature)
Best Editing (Short/Feature)
Best Production (Short/Feature)
Best Sound Design (Short/Feature)
Best Visual Effects (Short/Feature)
Best Makeup Artist
Best Original Screenplay
FILM AWARDS - CONTINENTAL CATEGORIES
Best European Film
Best American Film
Best South American Film
Best African Film
Best Asian Film
Best Australian Film
SCREENWRITING AWARDS – MAIN CATEGORIES
Best Super Short Script (under 10 pages)
Best Short Script (under 30 pages)
Best Medium-Length Script (under 60 pages)
Best Feature Script (over 61 pages)
Best First Time Screenwriter (Short Screenplay)
Best First Time Screenwriter (Feature Screenplay)
Best Television Script
SCREENWRITING AWARDS – ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES
Best Drama Screenplay
Best Comedy Screenplay
Best Thriller Screenplay
Best Horror Screenplay
Best LGBTQ Screenplay
Best Music Video
Best Animation Music Video
Best Experimental Music Video
Best Dance Music Video
Best Low Budget Music Video
Best Original Song
Best Director Music Video
MUSIC AWARDS - CONTINENTAL CATEGORIES
Best European Music Video
Best American Music Video
Best Asian Music Video
Best Australian Music Video
Best African Music Video
PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS - FILM SHOT CATEGORIES
Best Film Poster
1. All films that are not in English, must have English language subtitles.
2. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
3. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
4. The excerpts from films send for Cannes Film Awards can be shown on the our social networks.
5. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. etc presented in their film.
6. Cannes Film Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
7. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.