Projects and Video Uploads
- How do I create a project?
- Can I upload my project and submit online?
- How do I upload or link my video or project file?
- Is my online screener secure?
- Do my videos play in HD?
- What format do you recommend for video uploads?
- Can I submit via Vimeo or YouTube?
- How do I add multiple projects to FilmFreeway?
- Can I replace or update my video with a new version?
- What is the difference between uploading my video to FilmFreeway or linking via Vimeo?
- How do I edit my project details?
- How do I delete a project?
- How can I submit a different project?
- How do I upload a copy of my student ID?
- When will I find out if my submission is Selected by a festival?
- Can I withdraw a submission?
- How do I add or edit a cover letter?
- How do I archive old submissions?
- Can I get a refund for my submission?
- What is Submission Protection?
- How do I access a receipt for my submissions?
- What do the different Submissions Statuses and Judging Statuses mean?
- Can festivals see what other festivals I have submitted to?
General Information for Festivals
- How does FilmFreeway work for festivals and contests?
- What services does FilmFreeway offer for managing submissions?
- How much does FilmFreeway cost for festivals and contests?
- What is required to list my festival on FilmFreeway?
- Do you allow online film festivals and awards events to list on FilmFreeway?
- Can my festival use other submission platforms as well?
- Do I have to create special discounts or deadlines to use FilmFreeway?
- Can I create discount codes and fee waiver codes?
- Does FilmFreeway offer marketing packages?
- What is the difference between a Public Listing and a Non-Public Listing?
- Are there set-up fees?
- Can I update my festival listing during my call for entries?
- How do you process payouts?
- Can I accept entry fees in foreign currencies?
- How do I add a FilmFreeway Submission Button to my website?
- What information does FilmFreeway collect from submitters?
- How does account verification work?
Account Management for Festivals
- Best Practices for a Successful Call for Entries
- How do I open a new Call for Entries after my submission season ends?
- How do I edit my dates and deadlines?
- How do I create sub-accounts for my staff and judges?
- How do I create Custom Export Configurations for my submission data?
- How do I create Custom Notifications to notify submitters of their Selection or Non-Selection to my event?
- How do I create a Custom Submission Form to specify what information I collect from submitters?
- How do I update my Payout Information?
- Where can I find a list of Marketing Services for festivals?
- How do I add Category Qualifiers to my entry categories?
- How do I create Custom Laurels for my film festival?
Submission Management for Festivals
- How do I change Judging Status or Submission Status for multiple submissions at once?
- How do I change the entry category of a submission?
- I’m receiving submissions that do not meet my festival’s criteria.
- Can I download the videos that are submitted to my festival?
- How do I export my submission data?
- How can I send a mass email my submitters?
Judging for Festivals
Ticket Management for Festivals
- How do I sell tickets with FilmFreeway?
- How much does it cost to sell tickets on FilmFreeway?
- How do I sell tickets in person at our actual event?
- How do I send a mass email to my attendees?
- Can I manually add attendees to my event?
- How do I create a custom confirmation email for my ticket buyers?
- How do I check in attendees or scan tickets at the door?
- How do I create a custom order form?
- How do I process a refund for a ticket purchase?
- Can I use other ticketing services as well?
- How do you process payouts for tickets?