Accepting films and screenplay submission for December 2018. Winner will be announced on January 3, 2019.
HIMPFF is a monthly film festival with yearly LIVE screening, Red carpet Interviews and Award Ceremony held @ Historic Raleigh Studios Hollywood.
Each monthly "Best Picture" winner gets a HIMPFF Trophy during our Live audience Screening and Award ceremony held on:
January 26, 2019.
@ The Historic Raleigh Studios Hollywood.
5300 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Our August 2017 Best Drama Short winner "The Silent Child" was also the winner of Best Live Action Short Film 2018 Oscar awards, congratulations to filmmakers Chris Overton and Rachel Shenton.
All winners throughout the year will be invited to walk the Red Carpet and attend the award ceremony. Films for the screening on the festival day will be picked by our programmers from the pool of winning films throughout the year.
Hollywood International Moving Pictures Film Festival Celebrates Short Films, Features, Television and New Media worldwide. Our mission is to support filmmakers, recognize their hard work, and Award them so they are more inspired to keep telling amazing stories.
Our Programming Department will choose films to be screened at the festival from the pool of winning films throughout the year. Not all winning films throughout the year will be screened.
Each film has to be submitted to at least one genre, then they qualify for additional technical categories.
Films entered in multiple categories may win multiple awards.
Check out our list of technical categories.
1. One "Best Picture" ever month receives HIMPFF Trophy during our Award ceremony held on January 26, 2019 at Raleigh Studios Hollywood.
2. Award of Recognition, in different Genres and categories.
3. Or No Award.
Simi Finalist, 1st Place Winner, 2nd Place Winner, 3rd Place winner.
The number of awards given every month varies on the basis of the submission we receive.
Each winner will be contacted and send the winner Laurels and Award certificate.
Winning films are announced on our website and our social media page.
Rules & Eligibility
1. Short films must be under 40 minutes and features should be 41 mins and more.
2. All foreign Submissions must be subtitled.
3. One film can be entered in multiple categories.
4. Online screeners, and posters are mandatory and must be uploaded to FilmFreeway’s site.
5. HIMPFF does not download your film or make it available online.
6. Student films needs to upload their ID on the submission page.
7. Entry fees are non-refundable.