Film that Moves
Film that moves people. Film that moves change.
Critica Film Competition 2020 challenges filmmakers to use their medium to move the audience’s minds, hearts, and actions with the goal of increasing awareness of issues like prejudice, diversity and inclusion.
This can be done by bringing visibility to diverse identities, backgrounds and experiences; by raising awareness for social issues; and by giving a platform to those who are not often heard.
• All films should fit within the theme “Film that Moves”, which is elaborated above.
• 所有提交的内容必须是关于上述提及的主题“ Film that Moves”
• Films should be the original work of the applicant.
• Films should not have been shown publicly before.
• Film length should not exceed 15 minutes.
• Film size should not exceed 5GB.
• Films should be submitted in MP4 format.
• English language films should include Chinese subtitles, Chinese language films should include English subtitles, foreign-language films should include both English and Chinese subtitles.