The BoVi Film Festival, founded in 2011, is now making a long-awaited return with a new name. Introducing the Boise International Short Film Festival! BISFF allows passionate and talented filmmakers from all over the world to showcase their short films in front of a theater audience. Boise is a fast growing and art-nurturing city enriched by a creative community who love to see new original work, the perfect place for filmmakers to be celebrated. BISFF offers an opportunity for creators around the world as well as students to demonstrate their film talents and to be recognized and awarded for their inspiring shorts. We hope you join us this year in experiencing stories made by future groundbreaking filmmakers.
- Best US short
- Best International Short
- Best Student Short
- Best BSU Students Short
- Best Idaho Short
- Best Experimental Short
- Best Documentary Short
● Short film entries must not exceed a running time of 20 minutes.
● Each participant is responsible for the content of submitted work and for any possible copyright problems.
● Each short film must be entered for one of the categories
● Non-English language films must include English subtitles
● BISFF is authorized to use clips of your film for promotional purpose
● Entries are non refundable.
● Eligible films must have been completed after January 1st, 2020
● Submissions for the Student are open to high school, undergrad and graduate student films.
● Student films must present proper documentations from their academic institution such as the copy of Student ID or a letter of recommendation from an academic adviser or institution.
● Boise State University students can submit to the BSU Student Category
● Idaho Filmmaker can submit to Idaho Short category