Around International Film Festival // Barcelona Official Selections ✈
Annual Independent event with a live screening for all Feature, Short, Experimental, Music Video, Animation and Student Films. Every month, the international community awards the creations to serve ARFF Barcelona Official Laurel. Please be aware that you are
submitting on the monthly competition to have the custom ARFF Barcelona Laurel. If you'd like to be a part of the yearly competition,
All the ARFF International Editions are the Official IMDb Award Listing Qualifier.
It's also possible to submit separately on the other editions of ARFF to have more
chance in the yearly competition:
ARFF Berlin ✈
ARFF Amsterdam ✈
ARFF Paris ✈
Goal of Around Film Festival is to provide homes to group of film enthusiasts who are committed in creating spaces for film industry and devoted to spreading of the knowledge of the modern visual art form to all interested for all around the globe to present it all on one single platform. Monthly Festival's library has some very remarkable award winning films from across the globe.
(Festival keeps the right to change the venue&dates till the Official Award Event.)
- Festival Program -
- Around Network meeting cocktail
- Short Cutz Selected Screening
- Selected Music Video & Animation Screenings
- After Party
All selected participants will be awarded with ‘’ARFF Official Selection'' Laurel every month.
Same film can be submitted on different sections and the different cities of ARFF International to have more opportunity at the International Award Event and to get the customized laurels from ARFF Berlin ✈ ARFF Paris ✈ ARFF Amsterdam
1.Winners and the Official Selections will be announced on the 1st day of every month and will be published on our official facebook page to serve the Official Laurels on the following days.
2. Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
Please be sure that you have the proper english subtitle on the trailer and the full movie.
In any case, trailer is a mandatory.
3. All films participate in Audience Category, so if you want to increase chances for your production you can allow your film to be accessible online, with password if needed.
4. ARFF International does not post the current creations online. Also, we only screen your film with notification in the end of the year. ARFF International has an access to online data shared through Filmfreeway and other channels. If your creation has the potential for distribution, (co)production or any commercial usage, Around Films keeps the right to make previews with 3rd party. Still, the final action will be taken with the owner of the material here (submitter). And our team will contact you for confirmation through the possibilities. Previous yearly selections and the winner creations will be accessible with password protection for the Privileged Participators.
5. All entries should be sent via mail, trough FilmFreeway with an online screener. Please don't send discs or any downloadable files to us. Accepted ''Project in the Spotlight'' participators does not have any privilege and selection guarantee in competition.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and accepting all the Rules&Terms. IMDb contribution will be processed only by ARFF International, just for the yearly winners. Monthly winners can not mention themselves and it's a cause for disqualification in specified cases.
7. Festival keeps the right of changing the section of the selected film from the section which is submitted. Same film can be submitted on different sections to have more opportunity.
8. Festival has the right for using snippets from the submitted material for promotional videos. If you haven't withdraw your film regarding to another screening in another festival during the year, ARFF International will have the right to shortlist your film in the program regarding to the final list, automatically without changes.
9. Music video and Animation works has the chance to be the winner of specified categories such as; Best Director, Best Cinematography, Jury Award, Globe Award and
Best Trailer. Beside this monthly winning potential both sections ,the monthly selected creations will be screened on the specified events. Please visit ARFF Paris & ARFF Barcelona to submit directly on the music video&Animation categories.
10. We don’t offer any refund through withdrawal or the movies haven’t selected for the festival.
Thank you for sharing your unique creation and being a part of our network.
*See you Around*