The 3rd New Generation Film Festival, is organized by Eupolis-art and is scheduled to take place in Athens, Greece.
Category: 18-30 years old
Best Movie Award: €400
Best Script Award: €400
Category: 14-17 years old
Best Movie Award: €200
Best Script Award: €200
International Award 14-30: €100
Audience Award: €100
• The jury will select and screen (20) short films in each category in case of a large number of entries. After the selection by the jury you cannot allow the film to be withdrawn.
• Categories: 1) 14-17 years old
2) 18-30 years old
3) International award for 14-30 years
4) Audience Award (six selected films from Greece)
• NGFF and participants will adhere to the applicable code of conduct and
ethics. Films whose content does not respect the rules of morality and
ethics will be excluded.
• We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions. All participants will
be notified of any changes via the internet.
• Any technical problems with submitted films are 100% responsibility of the
• If, upon selection, your video file does not work or English subtitles do not
work (if it is in a language other than English), it will be automatically
• We will never sell your information to third parties.
• The NGFF does not provide travel allowance or accommodation for the
producers of the films.
• For the Audience Award, the jury will select six films from Greece and they
will be screened at the closing ceremony.
• In the International Award category, only derivatives outside of Greece are eligible
to participate. Films submitted from third countries (outside of Greece) must be
with English subtitles.
Terms of participation
1. Maximum short film length of 20 minutes, with a minimum of 5 minutes,
2. We accept short films created by directors no older than 30 years old (born
after January 1, 1993).
3. We accept Films, Fiction, Documentaries, Animations and Experimental
4. Films must be completed after January 1, 2021
5. The Festival may promote part from your film on social media, and
reserves the right to use promotional materials related to the selected films
provided by participants (stills, posters, trailers, etc.) for advertising,
publication and broadcast purposes of the Festival in perpetuity.
6. By submitting the films to the FilmFreeway website, pay the amount of ten
8. During the submission process, if there are any problems, contact the
Festival Director via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that a solution can be found.
9. The festival only accepts the following film formats: mp4
10. Final copy to be screened at the Festival only: DCP
11. No refunds available after submission.
12. The applicant must submit:
a) at least one (1) photograph of the film or any available poster.
b) one (1) photo of the director in electronic format (300dpi).
c) Photocopy of ID with date of birth.
13.. Director's statement that any background music has the rights to use.
Filmmakers are responsible for arranging copyright in their own material.
14. In the case of a group production, one should be appointed as the group
The jury for the selection of the awards will consist of three (3) members.