Around International Film Festival // Berlin Official Awards ✈
Annual Independent event with a live screening for all Feature, Shorts, Documentary, Experimental, Commercial, Music Video, Animations, Student Films, Series, TV and New Media. Every month, the international community awards the creations to serve ARFF Berlin Official Laurel and evaluates in advance all for to participate on the yearly 4 Screenings.
We are @Cannes//Mipcom Oct.13th-17th & @Berlinale //EFM Feb.22th-26th
Feel free to say hi, for collaboration and distribution opportunities together.
All the ARFF International Editions are the Official IMDb Award Listing Qualifier. Monthly Selections may share their nominees on IMDb.
It's also possible to submit separately on the other editions of ARFF to have more chance in the yearly competition:
ARFF Barcelona ✈
ARFF Paris ✈
ARFF Amsterdam ✈
Feel free to check our vimeo channel, gets 5K-10K view per month.
Goal of Around Film Festival is to provide homes to group of film enthusiasts who are committed in creating spaces for film industry and devoted to spreading of the knowledge of the modern visual art form to all interested for all around the globe to present it all on one single platform. Monthly Festival's library has some very remarkable award winning films from across the globe. Please be aware that all the Around International Film Festival Editions have two phases of elimination system as monthly and the yearly.
(Festival keeps the right to change the venue&dates till the Official Award Event.)
- Festival Program -
- Around Network meeting cocktail
- ARFF International Finalist Films Screening
- Interview Sessions
- After Party
All selected participants receive our ‘’Official Selection'' Laurel every month.
All yearly Winners will be awarded with the ARFF International Trophy.
Same film can be submitted on different sections and the different cities of ARFF International to have more opportunity at the International Award Event and to get the customized laurels from ARFF Paris ✈ ARFF Paris ✈ ARFF Barcelona
It is possible to order Official Certificates after getting selected for the Monthly Editions.
Trophies will be presented to the Yearly Winners during the Award Event.
1. Official Selections will be announced on the 1st day of every month (CET time zone) and will be published on our official facebook page to serve the Official Laurels on the following days.
2. Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
Please be sure that you have the proper english subtitle on the trailer and the full movie.
3. ARFF International does not post the current creations online. Also, we only screen your film with notification in the end of the year. ARFF International has access to online data shared through FilmFreeway and other channels. Monthly selected filmmakers, will be invited for the local events to be certified also for the Q&A Sessions. ARFF Barcelona, ARFF Paris and ARFF Amsterdam Events are focused on Q&A Sessions and trailer showcase screening. Only the yearly selections will be screened in ARFF Berlin Award Event to receive the Offical ARFF Trophies.
4. If your creation has the potential for distribution, (co)production or any commercial usage, Around Films keeps the right to make previews with 3rd party. Still, the final action will be taken with the owner of the material here (submitter). And our team will contact you for confirmation through the possibilities. Previous yearly selections and the winner creations will be accessible with password protection in the safest way.
5. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway or the other associated platforms with an online screener. Please don't send discs or any downloadable files to us. Accepted ''Project in the Spotlight'' participators do not have any privilege and selection guarantee in competition. Festival will inform in advance, if your film is selected for the yearly events. Following up with the Yearly Shortlist is the filmmakers' responsibility.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and accepting all the Rules&Terms. If you'll be making an IMDb contribution as a Monthly Selection, stating the month on the Official Selection status is a must. Only the yearly Finalists has a right to process it as Winner on the Around International Film Festival page.
7. Festival keeps the right of changing the section of the selected film from the section which is submitted. The same film can be submitted on different sections to have more opportunity. ARFF Barcelona, ARFF Paris, ARFF Amsterdam Editions are focused on Network gatherings and ARFF Berlin involves the Award Event with Screenings.
8. Festival has the right to download for using snippets, sequences, still images from the submitted material with music&sound to share on printed, social media and the website. Also to share the IMDb data of the associated industry members. No film may be withdrawn from the festival program after its participation has been publicized. During the festival, no participating film may be screened outside the festival venues prior to its official presentation at the festival. ARFF International has the right to shortlist your film automatically for screening, Non- responsive filmmakers have to cover the commutation payment due to the festival's full rental expense, stated on the Venue agreement. Screening sessions and fees are determined between the Venue and the Festival. The filmmaker has is responsible to follow up, with the e-mail data has given on FilmFreeway.
9. Festival does not offer any refund through withdrawal or the movies haven’t selected for the monthly/yearly editions, mistaken certificate orders and the canceled events due to local and global circumstances. Priority Submissions or Now Submitting Invitations do not have any guarantee to be selected. ARFF International keeps the right to disqualify the film in case of unresponsive emails for the screening and due to violating messages or comments by e-mail on social media and will be followed up with legal action. Official Certificates are free for only the yearly selections. Monthly Selections has to order, optionally. Repetitive questions will not be answered by our team.
10. Music video and Animation works have the chance to be the winner of specified categories such as; Best Director, Best Cinematography, Jury Award, Globe Award. Please visit ARFF Paris & ARFF Barcelona Editions also to submit directly on the Music Video&Animation categories. ARFF International Mention and Best Trailer categories are out of the yearly competition.
InkTip Prize Package: Where producers go for scripts and writers.
Winners of the [insert category name] will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Companies who are InkTip members include: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Producers have made more than 375 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip.
Thank you for sharing your unique creation and being a part of our network.
*See you Around*