Around International Film Festival // Berlin Official Awards ✈
Monthly Selection with Annual Independent event for all Feature & Short Films, Documentaries, Experimental, Commercial, Music Videos, Animations, Student Films, Series, TV, New Media and AI works. Every month, the international community awards the creations to serve ARFF International Official Laurel and evaluates in advance all to participate in the annual Award Ceremony.
The Around International Film Festivals have numerous network & board members from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, and associated platforms mentioned at the end of the listing page. All the ARFF International Editions are the Official IMDb Award Listing Qualifiers. Monthly Selections may share their nominees on IMDb.
It's also possible to submit additionally on the other editions of ARFF to have more chances in the yearly competition:
ARFF Barcelona ✈
ARFF Paris ✈
ARFF Amsterdam ✈
Feel free to check our Vimeo channel, which gets 5K-10K views per month.
All selected participants receive our ‘’Official Selection'' Laurel every month.
Yearly Finalists are showcased to be promoted in 4 ARFF Cities during the entire year.
The same film can be submitted on different sections and the different cities of ARFF International to have more opportunities at the International Award Event and to get the customized laurels from ARFF Berlin ✈ ARFF Paris ✈ ARFF Amsterdam ✈ ARFF Barcelona
It is possible to order Official Certificates after getting selected for the Monthly Editions. Annual Awards & Certificates will be announced individually.
1. Official Selections will be announced on the 1st week of every month and will be published on our official Facebook page to serve the Official Laurels on the following days.
2. Around International Film Festival Editions have two phases of elimination system as monthly and annual. Our International community, staff & judges have access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly. Please be sure that you have the proper English subtitle on the trailer and the full movie.
3. ARFF International does not post current creations online without consent. Also, we only screen your film with a notification at the end of the year. ARFF International has access to online data shared through FilmFreeway and other channels. Yearly selected filmmakers, will be informed in advance about the annual (online/offline) events. Entering the full data and up-to-date email addresses on FilmFreeway is the filmmakers’ liability. The Festival does not take responsibility for non-responsive emails after 72 hours.
4. If your creation has the potential for a collaboration opportunity, Around Films Collective keeps the right to make previews with 3rd parties. Still, the final action will be taken with the owner of the material here (submitter). And our team will contact you for confirmation of the possibilities. Previous yearly selections and the winner creations will be accessible with password protection in the safest way.
5. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway or the other associated platforms with an online screener. Please don't send discs or any downloadable files to us. Accepted ''Project in the Spotlight'' participants do not have any privilege and selection guarantee in competition. The Festival will inform you in advance if your film is selected for the annual (online/offline) events. Following up with the Yearly Shortlist is the filmmakers' responsibility.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own all the rights of the film and accept all the Rules&Terms. The submitter is responsible to provide the correct data on FilmFreeway in each section about the film and the team. If the submitter may be proceeding with an IMDb contribution as a Monthly Selection, stating the month on the Official Selection status is a must. Only the annual Winners have a right to mention it as Winner on the Around International Film Festival page. Best Trailer/Teaser Category is out of the Annual Festival run. Before the Final Deadline, filmmakers may submit also to In Competition categories to be evaluated for the Annual Edition. Still, Best Trailer/Teaser works can be Selected for the Monthly Editions to encourage the complete the work.
7. Festival keeps the right of changing the section of the selected film from the section which is submitted and also to change the event destination up to the global circumstances. Until further notice, all the ARFF Editions will take place online and all the ARFF film screenings will take place online, optionally with an in-person network event. Thus, the online event tickets are conceptualized as ''Spotlight Packages'' which promote the films exclusively on social media with trailers and self-made interviews. The same film can be submitted in different sections to have more opportunities. Regarding the Unification Program of ARFF International, all 4 editions will gather at Amsterdam November/December 2024, till then Barcelona, Paris & Berlin editions will take place online.
8. Festival has the right to download for using snippets, sequences, still images from the submitted material with music&sound to share on printed, social media, and the website. Also to share the IMDb data of the associated industry members. ARFF International has the right to shortlist your film automatically for screening. Thus, no film may be withdrawn from the festival program after its participation has been publicized. Non- responsive filmmakers have to cover the commutation fee due to the festival's full rental expenses individually. In case of a live screening, sessions and the fees will be determined between the Venue and the Festival. The filmmaker is responsible to follow up, with the e-mail data given on FilmFreeway and also has to contact the festival in advance, in case of any change. If you haven't heard from us after your Official Selection, it means that your creation remains as a monthly selection.
9. Festival does not offer any refund through withdrawal or the movies haven’t been selected for the monthly/annual editions, mistaken certificate/ticket/spotlight orders, and the canceled event due to local and global circumstances. Priority Submissions or Now Submitting Invitations do not have any guarantee to be selected. ARFF International keeps the right to disqualify the film in case of unresponsive emails for the (online/offline) screening, violating messages, or comments against the Rules&Terms and it will be followed up with legal action. Monthly Selections, Honorable Mention, Finalist & Semi-Finalist filmmakers may order Official Certificates, optionally. The Festival does not offer Free Submissions, Fee Waivers formerly.
10. Music video and Animation works have the chance to be the winner of specified categories such as; Best Director, Best Cinematography, Jury Award, Globe Award, and Audience Award. Best Trailer categories may be out of the yearly competition, due to the varying program according to each edition.
Thank you for sharing your unique creation and being a part of our network.
InkTip Prize Package: Where producers go for scripts and writers.
Winners will receive a 4-month InkTip Pro Membership. As an InkTip Pro Member, thousands of filmmakers can find and read your scripts, and you'll be able to pitch directly to production companies every week. With over 3,000 options and 400 movies made, InkTip is the place for independent film.
Companies who are InkTip members include ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
*See you Around & Fest Regards.