The 3rd annual Hastings Film Fringe event will take place between September 15th-17th 2017 at The Palace; an independent, bijou cinema located in the heart of Hastings seafront.
Now in its third year of running, The Hastings Film Fringe has linked with The Hastings Fringe to create a platform for filmmakers and performers alike, to showcase their work; features and shorts respectively.
This past year, we were joined by Paul Schoman and Alice Krige for the world premiere of their feature film 'Shingetsu'.
We do hope you join us for our third year and continue to inspire filmmakers and audiences alike!
Awards & Prizes
AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD
- Best Feature
- Best Comedy Short
- Best LGBT short
- Best British Short Film
- Best International Short Film
- Best Student Short
- Best Animation Short
- Best Horror Short
- Best Documentary
Winners will receive a one-year subscription to iPitch.tv
Runners-up will receive a three month subscription to iPitch.tv
Rules & Terms
Person submitting the Film acknowledges that he or she has obtained consent from any and all owners, creators, writers, producers and/or other authorized representatives of the film.
– Each feature film must have a running length of no more than 90 minutes. Documentaries and short films must be no longer than 30 minutes.
– All films must either be in the English language or include English subtitles. Failure to do so, may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
- Any student film, MUST be submitted with a valid student ID attached. Failure to do so, may result in your film being disqualified.
– A filmmaker can submit multiple films.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
– Decisions of the selection committee are final.
- Quicktime file, DVD, or Vimeo/YouTube links (preferred)
- Upon submitting, you acknowledge that all media is your own original piece, or you have the rights to use it.