The 4th annual Hastings Film Fringe event will take place on the 27th, 28th and 29th July 2018 at The Electric Palace; an independent, bijou cinema located in the heart of Hastings old town.
Now in its fourth year of running, The Hastings Film Fringe has linked with The Hastings Fringe to create a platform for filmmakers and performers alike, to showcase their work; features and shorts respectively.
We do hope you join us for our fourth year and continue to inspire filmmakers and audiences alike!
AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD
Person submitting the Film acknowledges that he or she has obtained consent from any and all owners, creators, writers, producers and/or other authorized representatives of the film.
– Each feature film must have a running length of no more than 90 minutes. Short films must be no longer than 15 minutes.
– All films must either be in the English language or include English subtitles. Failure to do so, may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
- The filmmaker accepts the terms and conditions for each submission category. Failure to submit your film into the correct category, may result in your film being disqualified.
- Any student film, must be submitted with a valid student ID attached. Failure to do so, may result in your film being disqualified.
– A filmmaker can submit multiple films.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
– Decisions of the selection committee are final.
- Quicktime file, DVD, or Vimeo/YouTube links (preferred)
- Upon submitting, you acknowledge that all media is your own original creation, or you have the rights to use it.