The 5th annual Hastings Film Fringe event will take place over two weekends in July 2019 at The Electric Palace; an independent, bijou cinema located in the heart of Hastings old town.
Now in its fifth year of running, The Hastings Film Fringe has linked with The Hastings Fringe to create a platform for filmmakers and performers alike, to showcase their work; features and shorts respectively.
We do hope you will join us and continue to inspire filmmakers and audiences alike!
AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD
- Best Short
- Best Feature
Person submitting the Film acknowledges that he or she has obtained consent from any and all owners, creators, writers, producers and/or other authorized representatives of the film.
– Each feature film must have a running length of no more than 90 minutes. Short films must be no longer than 15 minutes.
– All films must either be in the English language or include English subtitles. Failure to do so, may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
- The filmmaker accepts the terms and conditions for each submission category. Failure to submit your film into the correct category, may result in your film being disqualified.
- Any student film, must be submitted with a valid student ID attached. Failure to do so, may result in your film being disqualified.
– A filmmaker can submit multiple films.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
– Decisions of the selection committee are final.
- Downloadable MP4, DVD, or Vimeo/YouTube links (preferred)
- Upon submitting, you acknowledge that all media is your own original creation, or you have the rights to use it.