The 5th annual Hastings Film Fringe event will take place on 28th July at The Kino-Teatr in the heart of St. Leonard's on Sea.
Now in its fifth year of running, The Hastings Film Fringe has linked with The Hastings Fringe to create a platform for filmmakers and performers alike, to showcase their dreams and ambitions.
We do hope you will join us and continue to inspire creatives, filmmakers and audiences alike!
AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD
Person submitting the Film acknowledges that he or she has obtained consent from any and all owners, creators, writers, producers and/or other authorised representatives of the film.
– Each short film must be no longer than 20 minutes.
– All films must either be in the English language or include English subtitles. Failure to do so, may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
- The filmmaker accepts the terms and conditions for each submission category. Failure to submit your film into the correct category, may result in your film being disqualified.
- Any student film, must be submitted with a valid student ID attached. Failure to do so, may result in your film being disqualified.
– A filmmaker can submit multiple films.
– Incorrectly completed entry forms, or missing information may lead to the disqualification of your submission.
– Decisions of the selection committee are final.
- Downloadable MP4, DVD, or Vimeo/YouTube links (preferred)
- Upon submitting, you acknowledge that all media is your own original creation, or you have the rights to use it.