Caspian Sea Countries
"COMMON HERITAGE-PUBLIC CULTURE"
Behavioral, Speaking and Biological traditions
*Main Focus of the festival is on the five counties around the Caspian See *
Persian language -the common heritage includes (Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan) and the Caspian Sea as the natural heritage includes (Iran, Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan).
A. Behavioral Traditions
Includes films focused on rituals, national and religious celebrations,
Habits, folk games and etc.
B. Speech Traditions
Includes videos based on folk tales, ethical, wise, romantic stories
, songs, poems, native poems, ancient myths and parables and etc.
C) Life traditions
Includes films focused on native architecture, production methods in the life of agriculture, cattle and fishery and the Protection of forests, handicrafts, native culture, markets and Business.
With the subject of the “common Heritage”:
-Festival trophy, UNESCO diploma and Cash Prize (6 Million Toman ) to the BEST FILM – /Award will go to the producer of any fiction , documentary or Animation film
-Festival trophy, UNESCO diploma and Cash Prize (5 Million Toman ) to the best directing of Fiction film.
- Festival trophy, UNESCO diploma and Cash Prize (5 Million Toman)to the best directing of Documentary film
- Festival trophy, UNESCO diploma and Cash Prize (5 Million Toman)to the best directing of Animation film
General Rules and Regulations:
• The films should be completed from 2015 onward.
• The films should not have been screened in the previous editions of the festival.
• The maximum time for *documentaries: 120 minutes * Fiction: 30 minutes *Animation: 30minutes
• The films should have the English subtitle. The original copy will be requested if the film is select by the selection committee.
• Exhibition Formats: Full HD- MOV-DCP