Argentina LGBT International Film Festival.
LiberCine is one of the most important Latin America LGBT Film Festivals. Since 2008, it has become a reference Film Festival for many others throughout Latin America.
Rules & Terms
1. Any film of any length and genre of sexual diversity of genre content produced at any date can participate in the Festival.
-Those conducting their entries through FilmFreeWay and others must pay a fee via PayPal account (except Argentine films) and must not send nothing but what sets these platforms.
2. Accepted formats are: .avi, .mov, .MP4 and others.
3. Submission by email: For the registration of the work, a copy must be submitted by email for the pre-selection of the material, along with the entry form completed and signed by the applicant.
4. The entry form can be downloaded www.cinediversidadygenero.blogspot.com
5. Both Argentine and foreign films can participate in the Festival. Works in languages other than Spanish must be Spanish subtitles.
6. The copy of the film (link WeTransfer, Vimeo, YouTube, or similar) must be send by email to: email@example.com with Subjet: Submission + Name of the film + Country.
7. Libercine Film Festival don´t pay fee for movies.
8. Due notification will be sent to the applicants for them to submit the film in its final format and any extra material such as photographs, posters, trailers, etc.
9. The filmmaker is responsible for not affecting copy right owners and exempts the organization of FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL DE CINE SOBRE DIVERSIDAD SEXUAL Y GENERO (FICDSyG) from any legal responsibility. The applicants are fully responsible for the copy rights, charges and exhibition rights, and any other rights, taxes and obligations. The applicants declare before FICDSyG and/or any of its representatives that the applicants are solely responsible for any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities regarding the material submitted. They also expressly agree to indemnify FICDSyG and/or any of its representatives for any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses, including claims and/or actions for copyright and/or any other rights, attorneys fees, and other expenses generated under such circumstances.
10. The registration in this Festival implies full acceptance of these rules of participation.
11. FICDSyG reserves the right to keep the copies for file purposes.
12. The enrolment and participation in this Festival authorize the exhibition of the film in all the cities where the festival is presented. FICDSyG agrees to notify the filmmaker before the show.
13. The filmmaker authorizes FICDSyG to use up to two minutes of this film for the purpose of promoting the film festival on TV, radio, the internet, and movie theatres.
14. FICDSyG will not be responsible for the content of the works.