**𝙅𝙄𝙁𝙁 𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙈𝘼 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 $12 𝙐𝙎𝘿 𝙊𝙉 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙎𝙐𝘽𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎**
LIMITED PERIOD OFFER !!
Jaisalmer International Film Festival (JIFF) is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified International Live Screening Film Festival based in Jaisalmer, India.
JIFF is created for the love of cinema to travel across borders to develop a spirit of friendship and cooperation with international festivals and filmmakers from all over the world.
Every independent artist hopes to one day emerge from the underground scene and share their talents with the mass. We’re excited to display a wide range of works from all genres that will have industry pros, filmmakers and filmgoers buzzing.
Our ideology is to promote the films of low-budget filmmakers that dissent radically in form or content from the mainstream, challenging the boundaries of the commercial distribution, and to present imaginative works that dare to spark off heated discussions and transcend audience expectations.
The officially selected project in each month will receive laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificate and laurel and will be rated at their respective IMDb pages (If applicable).
The monthly winners will automatically be qualified for annual screening and will be nominated for the prestigious INDIAN EAGLE AWARDS.
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there is also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, which are given in all categories.
• Short Films (Less than 40 minutes)
• Narrative Features (Above 40 minutes)
• Documentary Films (Any length)
• Experimental Films (Any length)
• Student Films (Any length)
• Extra consideration: Best Director (Any Length)
• Extra consideration: Best Cinematography (Fiction & Documentary) (Any Length)
• Extra consideration: Best Editing (Fiction & Documentary) (Any Length)
• Extra consideration: Best Sound Designing (Fiction & Documentary) (Any Length)
• Extra consideration: Best Actor (Fiction) (Any Length)
• Extra consideration: Best Actress (Fiction) (Any Length)
• Extra consideration: Best Supporting Actor (Fiction) (Any length)
• Extra consideration: Best Supporting Actress (Fiction) (Any length)
• Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR) and 360° Video (Any length)
• Drone Films (Any length)
• Web and New Media (Any length)
• Mobile Film (Any length)
• Performing Arts
• Amateur Film
• Best VFX Artist
• Best Producer
• Crime short
• Romantic short
• Comedy short
• Selfie video
• Young Filmmaker (Under 18) (Any length)
• Debut Filmmaker (1st or 2nd Film) (Any length)
• Horror / Science Fiction / Genre Feature Film (Above 40 minutes)
• Women's Films (Any length)
• Film on Women (Any Length)
• LGBT Film (Any length)
• Animated Films (Any length)
• Family/Children Films (Any length)
• Educational Film (Any length)
• Films on Disability Issue (Any length)
• Film on Religion (Any length)
• Film on Nature / Environment / Wildlife (Any length)
• Travel Film (Any length)
• Silent Film (Any length)
• One Minute Film
• Postmodern Films (Any length)
• Free Speech (Any length)
• Television / Pilot Program or Series (Any length)
• Commercial / Advertisement (Any length)
• Music Video (Any length)
• Best Film Score - Soundtrack
• Trailer/Teaser (5 minutes or less)
• Film/Video Poster
• Photography (Photos from film set included)
• Treatment / Synopsis
• Short Script
• Feature Script
• Review (Short Film)
• Review (Narrative Feature)
• Review (Short Script)
• Review (Feature Script)
• On Demand Interview Publication
JIFF is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the JIFF is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selection, nominees and the winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. The film submitted to the JIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges’ panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The JIFF reserves the right to refuse entries
4. A director / producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the JIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The JIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the JIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the JIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the JIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
12. JIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.