Getting to know the festival :
NORGS Festival is an opportunity to present the works of independent filmmakers, photographers, musicians, writers and artists from all over the world to introduce themselves to the art world.
Festival Statement :
Independent people have always been the founders of different styles and techniques.
Goals of the festival :
Respecting human rights and looking at women's issues and problems.
How to hold :
The closing ceremony will be held virtually.
More information: http://norgsfestival.ir/
----------------(Awards & Prizes)------------------
• Official Selection = 35 (20 fiction films, 5 documentaries, 6 animations, 4 music videos);
• Winner = 17 (The Best Fiction Short Film, The Best Director, The Best Screenplay, The Best Editor, The Best Actress, The Best Actor, The Best Documentary Short Film, The Best Animation, The Best Music Video, The Best Music, Honorable Mention (Fiction Short Film), Honorable Mention (Director), Honorable Mention (Actress), Honorable Mention (Actor), Honorable Mention (Documentary Short Film), Honorable Mention (Animation), Honorable Mention (Music Video)).
• Official Selection = 20 (10 fiction films, 10 documentaries);
• Winner = 13 (The Best Feature Film, The Best Director, The Best Screenplay, The Best Editor, The Best Actress, The Best Actor, The Best Documentary Film, The Best Music, Honorable Mention (Feature Film), Honorable Mention (Director), Honorable Mention (Actress), Honorable Mention (Actor), Honorable Mention (Documentary Film)).
• Official Selection = 10;
• Winner = 4 (The Golden Photo, The First Photo, The Second Photo, The Third Photo).
More information: http://norgsfestival.ir/
1. Films and Photos with any production time can participate in the festival (the production time must be before the closing of the festival);
2. Films and Photos that respect the goals of the festival;
3. NORGS Festival selects and invites the films and photos that are presented in the official selection;
4. After selecting the film or photo, it cannot be removed from the festival program during the festival;
5. The films should be presented in the original language with Farsi or English subtitles. The original language means the language of the country where the film was made and screened. (Farsi or English films do not need subtitles). All photos must have a Farsi or English name;
6. There is no limit to the number of submitted works and any director and photographer can send any number of works to the festival secretariat;
7. Films or Photos selected as Official Selection agree to use the NORGS Festival Official Selection logo in all their advertising. In addition, award winners and film and photo distribution companies agree to use the exact text of the awards as described in the festival guidelines and the winners' logo. Also, the festival can use the film, trailer, poster, photo and other accessories in different parts of the festival, including the closing ceremony, advertisements, etc.;
8. In the short film section, feature film section and photo section, filmmakers and photographers from all over the world can participate;
9. Participants must upload all required documents and images including movie trailers, movie posters, director photos, screenwriter photos, editor photos, main actress/actor photos, music composer photos, photo, if any poster and photo of the photographer;
10. Each participant must provide a real and accessible Email. Otherwise, it will stay away from the festival information and the festival will not accept any responsibility in this regard
11. The short film section includes 4 sections: fiction, documentary, animation and music video. The feature film section includes 2 sections: fiction and documentary. The photo section has a free subject;
12. International Section: All filmmakers and photographers in the world can participate in the international section. Iranian filmmakers and photographers can also participate in this section (With English Subtitles);
13. Participating in the NORGS Festival means accepting all the rules and regulations of the festival and respecting the pre-selection conditions. Failure to comply with any of the mentioned items will cause the removal of the film in the first stage;
14. Participants must enable the download feature or respond positively to the download request. Otherwise, their film will not be judged;
15. If your film or photo is selected: You will be contacted by Email.
Short Film (Fiction, Documentary, Animation, Music Video) = The festival NIIF accept films between 1 and 30 minutes;
Feature Film (Fiction, Documentary) = The festival NIIF accept films between 30 and 120 minutes;
Film Style: NIIF accept all kinds of styles;
Film format requirements:
• Film format = mp4;
• Recommended codecs: H264 (high bitrate if possible: minimum 2MBit/s and Uncompressed);
• NTSC HD material of 1920x1080px.
Photo Style: NIIF accept all kinds of styles;
• Photo format: JPG, TIFF, PNG;
• Size: At least 1920px on the long side - Max. 4096px on the long side;
• Color profile: RGB.