"Fantasmagorie" is an international contest entirely dedicated to animated short film. Organized by Ambrosini MediaGroup, in collaboration with Associazione Culturale Visivamente, Fantasmagorie is an independent and parallel section of the BCT - National Television and Film Fest, based in Benevento from 2016.
An authoritative and expert Jury will select 10 films that will be screened at the cinema during the BCT days (July, 9-14 2019).
The award ceremony will take place on a day entirely dedicated to Fantasmagorie. The directors of selected films and winners will be able to get in touch with the great names of Italian and international animated cinema.
The Jury will select 10 short films that will be screened during the BCT Festival.
Awards for the International Animated Short Film competition:
- Emile Cohl Award for the Best Animated Short Film;
- Best Director Award
- Best Screenplay Award
The winners will be hosted by the organization for the day of awards in the city of Benevento, where they will have the opportunity to get in touch with the great names of Italian and international animated cinema.
The contest is open to:
- Animated short films (2D, 3D, stop motion, mixed technique, experimental etc.) under 30 minutes;
- short films of any topic or genre are accepted;
- short films from all over the world are accepted (if not Italian, with English subtitles);
- there is no limit to the age of the directors;
- before or after your submission, you must download the submission form on www.fantasmagoriecontest.com and send it at email@example.com.
The 2019 Jury members will select 10 short films. The 10 directors will have the chance to find a producer for heir first feature film project.
Download the full regulation on www.fantasmagoriecontest.com.