The official nominees of this unique London UK Film Festival will be an Elite gathering of visionaries in London.
The I AM Film Festival is an IMDb qualifying event.
Dates will take place over 2 days of screenings Friday 26th August 2022 / and Saturday 27th August 2022 to announce and celebrate each winner.
Officially Selected Feature Film & Short Film & highlighted Film Screenings plus Film Actor and Actress Show-reel Scenes and Award Event Sponsored by The Film Actors Academy https://www.thefilmactorsacademy.com & www.indiefilmrocket.com
Cast & Production team contracts negotiated with I AM Film Festival winners in line with relevant roles and productions available.
So far from 2020-2021 winners Katt Gilcrease in the Film Production "Web Crawler" as Agent Fielding (Trailer available to watch via the Film Festival Website). https://www.iamfilmfestival.com/
From 2019-2020's winners Tiffany Rose Ellen - Best Film Actress is starring in
"All The Lonely People" (A Cure for Loneliness).
"Man Down" Best documentary licenced to Indie Film Rocket.
Richard A Carter Best Show reel Actor starring in "Web Crawler"
Katrina Ross - Best Show reel Actress worked as Director of Photography on
All The Lonely People / Web Crawler and now prepares for her role in the Indie Film Rocket Original "Wanting"
Best make-up winner Gabriela Heath employed for aesthetic make up in the film Web Crawler.
I AM FILM FESTIVAL GUIDELINES, RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEST ACTOR / BEST ACTRESS MOVIE SCENE / BEST SHOWREEL SCENE/S ACTOR / ACTRESS (not including monologues).
1. The Actor / Actress must have permission of the writer and or the owners of the movie scene.
2. Only a nominated Actor or Actress can use the Official Selection logo, this will be sent to you by a confirmation email if selected.
3. Anyone using the official nomination without selection will be approached legally for usage withdrawal.
4. The I AM Award Trophies are FREE for the winners.
5. If your show reel / film scene is selected, I AM Film Awards will highlight the best scenes to improve your impact in the competition..
6. The Film Actor Academy member awards are voted on solely by Film Actor Academy members separate to all other awards and categorieS.
BEST FILM / BEST DIRECTOR / BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY / BEST SCRIPT / BEST ORIGINAL SCORE / BEST TRAILER
1. All of the above categories prices vary according to FilmFreeway listings.
2. Announcement of any official selection by film-makers can only be done when advised by solely by a I AM Film Festival representative.
3. Films can of any age.
4. Person submitting must have full authorisation and permission to submit the film to the festival from the content owner/s.
5. The person submitting will be the point of contact throughout festival proceedings.
6. Submitter / content creator must own all rights to content included in film, this includes (but not limited to) footage, music, photographs and art work.
7. Films can have had a paid broadcast or theatrical release (cinema or television). Films available for download via paid platforms do qualify. Previous screenings allowed.
8. All confirmed entries are non refundable.
9. All decisions of the festival board are final.
10. Submitter / content creator gives I AM Film Awards full permission to use images, screen grabs and information about their film to promote the festival and its programme.
11. Information will be limited to data about the film. Personal information will be limited to the director / producer’s name and location of production.
Information and imagery will only be used should a film be included in the festival.
12. Attendance at any event at the festival comes with the understanding that you may be seen and included in press material.
Charges apply for the ticket event in London.
13. The submitter / content creator is under no obligation to actively participate in promotional content for the festival.
14. Films must be in HD digital format: DCP, MOV or MP4, Films on DVD can also be screened.
15. The submitter / content creator is responsible for the quality and format of the film for screening.
16. Films in DCP format are not required.
17. I AM Film Awards will not and can not make any alteration to content of final films.
18. The submitter / content creator is responsible for any subtitles or alternate language versions of their film.
19. I AM Film Awards guidelines are applied as a general rule for taste, decency and age certification.
20. I AM Film Awards reserve the right to implement age restrictions above any official certificate issued to a film from any film board of any country.
21. By submitting to the festival, filmmakers declare that they are not in breach of any copyright.
22. Defamatory or slanderous comments of any persons living or dead by explicit or implied methods will be prohibited.
23. I AM Film Awards are not represented by the views or opinions of the films, its characters or filmmakers but reserve the right to exclude any film to prevent the festival, its directors or its partners from being associated with content deemed inappropriate.
24. Context of films content will be reviewed and considered but the festival decision is final.
25. Judges are not allowed to enter their own films but Actors and Actresses from these films can submit their scenes for Best Actor or Actress submissions for the public vote section.
26. Full length and highlights of nominations will be screened dependent on volume of entries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with private link or links to your work and advise which category you are applying for.