"The winners of this unique London UK Film Festival will be an Elite gathering of visionaries in London at the I AM Film Festival 15th 16th and 17th October 2020"
Officially Selected Feature Film & Short Film & highlighted Film Screenings plus Film Actor and Actress Showreel Scenes for 3 days in Camden London and Evening Award Event Sponsored by The Film Actors Academy (IMDb Qualifying Film Festival)
"The I AM Film Festival"
The winners will make a new film together with Paul J Lane Multi Award Winning Film Director (19 Official IMDb Awards) and his award winning team.
The Best Actor will be the lead actor
The Best Actress will be the lead actress etc subject to contracts).
Cast & Production team contracts negotiated with I AM Film Festival winners (Public Vote).
I AM FILM AWARDS film positions to win
Lead Actor - Lead Actress - Supporting Actor - Supporting Actress
Film Score through composer & Music Video - Film Script - Director of Photography - First AD - Producer - Costume - Sound Recordist - Make Up - Special Effects - Cinematography - Lighting.
I AM FILM FESTIVAL GUIDELINES, RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEST ACTOR / BEST ACTRESS MOVIE SCENE / BEST SHOWREEL SCENE/S ACTOR / ACTRESS (not including monologues).
1. The Actor / Actress must have permission of the writer and or the owners of the movie scene.
2. Only a nominated Actor or Actress can use the Official Selection logo, this will be sent to you by a confirmation email if selected.
3. Anyone using the official nomination without selection will be approached legally for usage withdrawal.
4. The I AM Award Trophies are FREE for the winners at the Champions Event in London in October 2019 and Nomination Trophies are available for purchase at any time.
5. If your show reel / film scene is selected, I AM Film Awards will highlight the best scenes to improve your impact in the competition but only
if both parties agree.
6. The Film Actor Academy member awards are voted on solely by Film Actor Academy members separate to all other awards and categories until the public vote.
BEST FILM / BEST DIRECTOR / BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY / BEST SCRIPT / BEST ORIGINAL SCORE / BEST TRAILER
1. All of the above categories are $35 - $65 per entry.
2. Announcement of an official selection can only be done after payment has been made to IAM Iconic Limited.
3. Films can not be more than 36 months old on first day of festival submission process and can be any length..
4. Person submitting must have full authorisation and permission to submit the film to the festival from the content owner.
5. The person submitting will be the point of contact throughout festival proceedings.
6. Submitter / content creator must own all rights to content included in film, this includes (but not limited to) footage, music, photographs and art work.
7. Films can not have had a paid broadcast or theatrical release (cinema or television). Films available for download via paid platforms do not qualify. Previous screenings allowed. Online access must be via free to watch platforms (YouTube, Vimeo) with no fee required to view or for subscription.
8. All confirmed official selections are non refundable.
9. All decisions of the festival board are final.
10. Submitter / content creator gives I AM Film Awards full permission to use images, screen grabs and information about their film to promote the festival and its programme.
11. Information will be limited to data about the film. Personal information will be limited to the director / producer’s name and location of production.
Information and imagery will only be used should a film be included in the festival.
12. Attendance at any event at the festival comes with the understanding that you may be seen and included in press material.
Charges apply for the champions final ticket event in London.
13. The submitter / content creator is under no obligation to actively participate in promotional content for the festival.
14. Films must be in HD digital format: DCP, MOV or MP4, Films on DVD can also be screened.
15. The submitter / content creator is responsible for the quality and format of the film for screening.
16. Films in DCP format are not required.
17. I AM Film Awards will not and can not make any alteration to content of final films.
18. The submitter / content creator is responsible for any subtitles or alternate language versions of their film.
19. I AM Film Awards guidelines are applied as a general rule for taste, decency and age certification.
20. I AM Film Awards reserve the right to implement age restrictions above any official certificate issued to a film from any film board of any country.
21. By submitting to the festival, filmmakers declare that they are not in breach of any copyright.
22. Defamatory or slanderous comments of any persons living or dead by explicit or implied methods will be prohibited.
23. I AM Film Awards are not represented by the views or opinions of the films, its characters or filmmakers but reserve the right to exclude any film to prevent the festival, its directors or its partners from being associated with content deemed inappropriate.
24. Context of films content will be reviewed and considered but the festival decision is final. Excluded films will not be given the option for reedits.
25. The Champions final event film prize value is a budget for the new short film project and is deemed as production value in services given.
26. Judges are not allowed to enter their own films but Actors and Actresses from these films can submit their scenes for Best Actor or Actress submissions.
27. Full length and highlights of nominations will be screened dependent on volume of entries.
Email email@example.com with private link or links to your work and advise which category you are applying for.
Response from festival:
Thank you very much Pranjal, all of our judges admire your film, it is beautifully Filmed, Directed and Acted. It's been a pleasure to receive your film entry and we look forward to your next film as does the World. Paul J Lane Festival Director of I AM Film Festival London UK .
Response from festival:
Thank you Katt, such great "Joy" in watching this amazing film ....film reference :) and really enjoyed our discussions throughout the course of the festival. We totally recommend Derelict. A beautiful and sincere message and wonderfully acted and Direction from Michael. We will keep in touch with the future connected movie with updates. Speak again soon. Thanks again for a lovely review. Best wishes from Paul (Paul J Lane Festival Director of I AM Film Festival London UK )
Response from festival:
Thank you Steven, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you, Tiffany and your Mother. We are all incredibly happy with your achievements at I AM Film, congratulations on such a brilliant and successful film. All the very best from Paul J Lane Festival Director of I AM Film Festival London UK