Close Film Festival is to raise awareness and promote the various aspects of international cinema in all its forms. Projects are accepted from Worldwide territories.
We consider the art of filming an essential component of our lives and encourage works that use powerful narration in order to create a unique vision.
We work all year round to re-imagine the cinematic experience and explore how art can unite communities. There is no greater satisfaction than delivering a Premium Festival to the audience, to film professionals, and to our partners. Our goal is to meet and exceed everyone’s expectations.
Dear Artist! We are here to make your dream come true. It doesn't matter if you are an amateur or a professional! We don't care what camera or phone you shoot with!!!
All we care about is your ART!
• BEST SHORT
• BEST FEATURE
• BEST DIRECTOR
• BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
• BEST PRODUCTION
• BEST EDIT/VFX
• BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS
• BEST SCREENPLAY
• BEST DOCUMENTARY
• BEST ANIMATION
• BEST SCI-FI/FANTASY
• BEST ACTION
• BEST EXPERIMENTAL
• BEST HORROR/THRILLER
• BEST DRAMA
• BEST COMEDI
• BEST MUSIC VIDEO
• JURY SPECIAL AWARDS
• JURY SPECIAL SECTION
• BEST POSTER
• BEST PHOTOGRAPHY
- 14×6 PHYSICAL TROPHY made of Hard Plastic.
- Winner Certificate PDF
- Official Selection Certificate PDF
- Festival Formal Neck Card PDF
- Close Film Festival Official Laurel
- Festival Distributions or 80% Discount Code For Our Partner Festivals
- Free Social Platform Advertisements
- Marketing Communication Support (Only for Feature Films)
1. Projects must be in English or with English subtitles.
2. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee is final.
5. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
6. The organizers have the right to use trailers or still photos on public social networks to promote your project and our festival.
7. By submitting the project, you agree that our partner film festivals will be able to send you an offer to submit your projects.
8.The festival team has the right to disqualify projects that it sees immoral offers, insults and irresponsible behavior. this decision is voted by the votes of the jury members and the entire festival team and will never change.
9.The Trophy Section is the competition section, and in this section, you only compete with projects from your own category and are rewarded in at least one branch. (The main purpose of this category is to support filmmakers and open new doors for their new films.)
10. There is no time or category restriction.
11.All documents are free for those who pay the FULL ENTRANCE FEE. Persons using the discount must order the documents separately.