The Indep Arts & Film Festival is committed to supporting the diversity of artists and filmmakers in their abilities to create, inspire and share within our community. By providing a space to celebrate the artists’ talents, we will strive to enhance our community’s public awareness and appreciation of all arts. The Indep Arts & Film Festival will be held in San Antonio, TX on June 16 thru 18, 2016.
Ya'Ke Smith Youth Filmmaker Award
• All films must fully comply with the rules, deadlines, fees, entry material and other requirements as requested.
Entry Requirements & Material:
• Films/Videos must be no less than 3 minutes and no longer than 30 minutes in length. Including: title screens,
logos, credits, or introductions before and/or after the actual film/video.
• Films must not have had any commercial, YouTube, or television plays.
• The person submitting the film must have had a major creative role in the production.
• If accepted, Submission forms must be completed and signed.
• Parental/Guardians’ permission and signature are required for filmmakers under the age of 18.
• All submissions will need a brief synopsis of your film/video.
• A DVD of your film/video must be submitted.
• Optional - A trailer of your film/video. Trailers will be used to promote selected screenings and film festival.
• Clearly label all material with contact name, phone number and email address.