First Moscow International Film Festival - annual, international film festival traditionally passed in September in Russia.
We give an opportunity for cinematographers from all over the world to present their works at our festival. First Moscow International Film Festival does not put any restrictions on genre and subject of competition works.
The viewers are waiting for interesting films and meetings with the participants of the festival, where everyone can ask questions and express his opinion, for this we have established a "prize of audience sympathies".
First Moscow International Film Festival actively supports the young generation of cinematographers, we are pleased to show the works of film releases and do discounts for them.
entrance to our festival is free for spectators and guests. First Moscow International Film Festival invites everyone to our event.
Our festival was held at many locations more than 15 times in different cities.
Our one of the last festival was held in St. Petersburg from August 23 to 31, 2022 at two locations at once at the address:
1) St. Petersburg, Neighborhood Center, Customs road 11.
2) Okhta-Park, 188660, Leningrad region, Vsevolozhsk district, village. Mistolovo
At our last film festival, which took place 7 days from August 24 to August 31, 2022 in St. Petersburg at two locations, we demonstrated the possibility of combining film art with sports, bringing different types of films to family holidays and traditions. Many sessions and numbers of the program were devoted to children. The festival turned out to be family-friendly and multi-genre. More than 50 different films were shown.
• Best Narrative Feature
• Best Documentary Feature
• Best Short Film Award
• Spirit Award to a film
• Best Narrative Short
• Best Documentary Short
• Audience Choice is awarded in each category
• Special Jury Recognitions awarded at the discretion of the jury
Best awards in 2022: http://moscowfilmfest.com/archive
1. The aim of the Festival is to raise awareness and promote the various aspects of international cinema in all its forms: as art, entertainment and as an industry, in a spirit of freedom and dialogue.
2. An international competition featuring films, from anywhere in the world. This section will present films that represent the latest aesthetics and expressive trends in international cinema.