Boudica Festival's Music Video Competition returns for its second year.
The Boudica Music Video Competition, where we invite filmmakers/musicians to submit music videos that they have worked on which celebrates female and non-binary musicians. Dedicated to bridging the gender gap in male dominated industries, Boudica Festival wishes to celebrate women in front and behind the camera so entries with a female or non binary director/crew member will be preferable.
The films will be shortlisted by a panel of online judges, with the finalists being decided online by Boudica Festival goers/fans by voting for their favorite. Due to the coronavirus we are uncertain of when the live screening of the finalists and winner will be but we hope for them to be screened at Boudica Presents event in 2020 so please note the screening date is provisional and likely to change.
The winner will win a prize of £100
Coventry musician's and filmmakers can enter free of charge - email to ask for waiver.
Best Music Video £100
• The music video must be for a female/or non binary. act/ predominately female/ female lead
• 2 submissions maximum
• No longer than 10 minutes
• Filmmakers must have rights to the music
• Must have a least one female/ non Binary member of the film crew
• Old work is accepted as well as new work
• Deadline is 30th April 2020 at 11pm