Museum of modern art "Museum of Emotions" arranges and holds a video clip contest. The clip should contain one or several human emotions, presented on the museum exhibition, such as: anger, amazement, disgust, lovesickness (or love), fear (or dread), joy (or laughter), and inspiration. The clip can contain one or several emotions listed above.
Categories and prize pool.
Clips, which win the most amount of votes during online poll will be considered as the contest winners. 3 winners will be determined according to quantity of the votes won during online poll: 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place.
- the funniest clip;
- the creepiest clip;
- the cutest clip;
In each additional nomination the winner will be determined by the vote of the jury board in the day of awarding ceremony on March 25, 2017.
The audience presented on the awarding ceremony will also be able to choose the Audience Choise winner.
- The first prize for all winners of online poll and winners of the addditional categories will be content placement of their clips in the Museum of Emotions with the indication of autorship.
- All winners of online poll and winners of the addditional categories will be awarded with the "Logotype of happiness" from Museum of Emotions.
- All winners of online poll and winners of the addditional categories will be awarded with the certificates for the visitation of Museum of Emotions in Saint-Petersburg.
- Winners of online poll will be awarded with a reward in amount of:
770$ - 1st place.
460$ - 2nd place.
300$ - 3rd place.
Contest terms and conditions:
- The clip can be made on any device;
- Clip duration - from 30sec. up to 10min.;
- The clip should meet the subject of the museum exhibition, and should contain one or several emotions presented in the Museum of Emotions;
- At the beginning of the clip there should be added the logo of Museum of Emotions with the following record: "Created specially for video clip contest". The logo of Museum of Emotions could be found in the documents on official contest public page.
- Should the clip be approved at primary selection, the participant should sign an copyright agreement with the Museum of Emotion.
- Videos contradicting the laws of Russian Federation are not allowed to participate in the contest.
- Jury can disqualify a participant, which was proved cheating during the online poll.
Contest applications are received on e-mail: email@example.com. Letter subject should mention as follows: «video clip contest application».
An application should contain filled up form and clip.
1. Surname, name, patronymic
2. Date of birth
3. Legal address
4. Contact information: phone, e-mail
5. Social media profiles links:
-Vk.com / Facebook
6. Clip description:
- Basic emotion/emotions
- Plot, conception
*Tip : share your video on the social media you use.