Near Nazareth Festival ( NNF ) invites all film lovers to partake in our celebration.
Near Nazareth Festival hospitably opens its doors to filmmakers. Festival participants from around the world will show their works. We believe that the best place for them to present their work - is Near Nazareth Festival.
More than 3500 participants from 70 countries of 5 continents presented their films and works at the Festival in Israel for 5 years.
The works are evaluated by an international jury. Many participants became prize-winners and winners in their nominations.
A festival diploma increases the prestige of the piece.
We invite you to take part in it. We will be glad to review your work.
Our motto is: Everyone has a chance to be evaluated and win! We wish you creative success.
An important addition.
We continue our work during this coronavirus period!
We believe that film and art is very important during this time.
We still accept submissions and will hold online screenings as scheduled.
You may apply the code 11NNF12 for an additional 12% discount
We look forward to your new works.
Art is life.
Stay safe and healthy!
Our festival - NNF - is the first of its kind.
Our festival will serve to strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between the peoples of the world. Through cooperation with movie lovers from around the world, we will make history.
Today filmmakers from 65 countries are participating in the festival, and presented his works
Near Nazareth Festival Online Film Market - Free of charge for all participants of the NNFestival.
We post your film info on Near Nazareth Festival Facebook page - post + image.
We'll set up info about your film on Near Nazareth Festival website.
Page is opened and distributed among national and international distributors.
We are inviting of you to join
We do not limit the categories of participants. All films are presented in their original language. There is no need for subtitles in a foreign language different from the original.
Every submitting will be reviewed by a qualified jury and the audience.
Event venue - The Poznak Community Centers, Givat Ha-More
Certificate and Laurels
4) Official Selections
3) Junior Winner
4) 1 - 5 Winners in every category
Three NNFestival Winners will receive:
- An InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts on InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more. - InkTip: The website where producers go for scripts and writers.
1. The festival is held annually since 2015 in Israel.
All films must be submitted via Online screeners.
We request to select the correct category for your projects.
If possible, please to provide English subtitles.
2. By submitting work to the festival you confirm your exclusive copyrights.
All rights reserved by rights holders only and strictly enforced, all the material placed by the authors, and the contact will not be copied by us.
All comments and suggestions will be considered to whatever degree is possible.
The Festival has the right to advertise to a potential distributor of the participant's work.
Copying data from the festival site will be possible only with the obligatory reference to the source.
3. The decision of the jury is final and not subject to revision.
It is prohibited to transfer the insignia of our festival to other work or transferred to other individuals.
A full list of rules is posted only on our official festival website.
All works are evaluated by a jury, festival audience opinions will be considered as well.
Submission of works to the festival does not guarantee an official selection.
Submissions which passed the official selection is not guaranteed to be screened.
Screening does not mean a win at the festival.
Each category can have multiple winners.
Management of the Festival has the right to make any changes to the rules, dates, deadlines, categories, prices and content.
An independent commission decides on screenings and the selection of the winners of the festival. It can be different works.
Live Screening in the festival does not mean a victory in the nomination.
4. The sequence of selection of films at our festival and notification.
Our festival pays maximum attention to each author and his work.
The festival commission looks through all the films, evaluates all the works received, makes its decision and recommends it to the Live show.
Authors receive in advance letters with recommendations of the commission to the show, and give permission for the show. In accordance with the decision of the commission and the author's response, as well as the high quality of the copy sent by the author, a decision is made to show the film during the festival. Our festival does not pay Screening Fee.
These films are marked by the "official selection" notification and receive the appropriate laurels and a certificate at the end of the festival within a month.
Additionally - It is possible to receive from us a Certificate of E-mail or by mail - A4 size (for additional coverage of the cost of design, printing and postal services).
5. All other films are viewed and evaluated by the commission, but can not be recommended for a live show. They receive notifications:
The preselected, Finalist, Semifinalist and receive a "certificate of the participant"
Additionally - If no decision is taken to show the film, but the author wants to show the it anyway, there is an option of commercial display (for payment by the author the film will be shown)
6. The winner is chosen by a decision made by a commission from the categories of Selected and Finalists and does not depend on the live screenings of the film during the festival. Some of the films will only be shown in Live screenings, others are only awarded.
7. The festival may refuse to accept the film for reasons of discrepancy to the spirit of the festival - racial and national intransigence, violence and pornography.
8. All will receive certificates and laurels at the end of the season in accordance with their notifications.
9. VIP - category .
Participation in the VIP program gives you the following benefits -
- Advertising your movie on our website and on our FB page with links to your resources
- Personal registered electronic certificate.
- Your Film will be screened at the live screenings of the season
- Personal whole page of your movie on our website
- Option to receive a printed personal certificate by mail with a 50% discount.
10. You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
By submitting your work, you grant the festival the right to screen the submitted films/art performing recording during the festival period.
Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for festival purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
11. The entry fees is used for advertising, promotion and presentation of films and will not be returned.