𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡! 𝙒𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙬𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙄𝙈𝘿𝙗 𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙮 & 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 & 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨, 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙚, 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡, 𝘼𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤𝙨, 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙨, 𝙒𝙚𝙗/𝙏𝙑 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙮𝙣𝙘 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙.
𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙙-𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧 "𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨", 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙖 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙖, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙.
"𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨" 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨 (𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 3 𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙!) 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙍𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 9,400𝙢2 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 12 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚-𝙤𝙛-𝙩𝙝𝙚-𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 2,400 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨.
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚: https://www.cannesworldfilmfestival.com/events-1
𝙏𝙝𝙚 "𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙙'𝙊𝙧" (𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮), 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡", 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 — 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙨, 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 🎥✨🧚♀️🎬
► Mᴏɴᴛʜʟʏ Nᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ ◄
Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ 7ᴛʜ: Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ 11ᴛʜ: Sᴇᴍɪ-Fɪɴᴀʟɪsᴛs
Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ 16ᴛʜ: Fɪɴᴀʟɪsᴛs
Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ 22ɴᴅ: Nᴏᴍɪɴᴇᴇs
Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ 27ᴛʜ: Mᴏɴᴛʜʟʏ Wɪɴɴᴇʀs
𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩-𝙩𝙤-𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙖, 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 - 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚" 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙-𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 & 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨:
Cʟɪɴᴛ Eᴀsᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ, Bʀᴜᴄᴇ Wɪʟʟɪs, Yᴏᴋᴏ Oɴᴏ, H.H Tʜᴇ Dᴀʟᴀɪ Lᴀᴍᴀ, Sɪʀ Rɪᴄʜᴀʀᴅ Bʀᴀɴsᴏɴ, Jᴇɴɴɪғᴇʀ Lᴏᴘᴇᴢ, Pʀɪsᴄɪʟʟᴀ Pʀᴇsʟᴇʏ, Rᴏʙᴇʀᴛ F. Kᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ Jʀ., Jᴏɴ Vᴏɪɢʜᴛ, Mᴀʟᴄᴏʟᴍ MᴄDᴏᴡᴇʟʟ, Eʀɪᴄ Rᴏʙᴇʀᴛs, Tɪᴘᴘɪ Hᴇᴅʀᴇɴ, Dᴀᴠɪᴅ LᴀCʜᴀᴘᴇʟʟᴇ, Lᴀɴᴄᴇ Hᴇɴʀɪᴋsᴇɴ, Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Mᴀᴅsᴇɴ, Aɴɪᴛᴀ Eᴋʙᴇʀɢ, Lᴀᴍʙᴇʀᴛ Wɪʟsᴏɴ, 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬.
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 & 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚) 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨: 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚-𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣, 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨, 𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨, 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣, 𝙎𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙇𝙂𝘽𝙏𝙌+, 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 & 𝙀𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝, 𝙀𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙.
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨".
𝐂𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝟏𝟰𝟎+ 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 & 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢, 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩 & 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘!
"𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙢 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩-𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙. 𝙊𝙪𝙧 "𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙙'𝙊𝙧" (𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮) 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙢𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙢 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙.”
~ 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚 (𝐂𝐖𝐅𝐅'𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭)
The Festival's Jury composed of 7 members from the film industry, music industry and other artistic & cultural fields, who have no relation to the films in competition, will award in each category the best films through private screenings.
The films chosen for the "Best of Future" selection by the jury are presented to the public during monthly screenings at "Cineum Cannes". We also host a Q&A with filmmakers able to attend (in-person and virtual screenings).
The selected films are informed by the Festival in due course and no film are screened without the agreement of the director/production.
Note: at this stage, French subtitles are a "must have" for all foreign language films.
Note: CWFF does not require a World Premiere, but appreciates if you notify us if you are either a World Premiere, International or European Premiere (your first premiere outside your country of origin), National Premiere.
All Monthly Winners are automatically entered in the annual competition for a chance to receive a prestigious custom-made metal statuette, the "Luciole d'Or" (Golden Firefly), and the opportunity to have their film screened in Cannes, the world's capital of Cinema.
Special Prizes will be unveiled throughout the year leading up to our Annual Award Ceremony that is scheduled to take place in a Luxurious Villa in the heart of Cannes, on June 16, 2023.
► Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs & Pʀɪᴢᴇs ◄
🏆 All Official Selections, Semi-Finalists, Finalists, Nominees, Winners & Honorable Mentions will receive Official Laurels. All Finalists, Nominees, Winners & Honorable Mentions will be listed on our website and on our social networks.
🏆 Monthly & Annual Winners & Honorable Mentions will also receive a customized digital HQ Official Certificate.
🏆 All Winners have the option to purchase a prestigious custom-made metal statuette, the "Luciole d'Or" (Golden Firefly), designed on the French Riviera.
🏆 Finalists, Nominees, Winners & Honorable Mentions have the opportunity to book an interview with our journalists. We guarantee your interview and trailer will get great exposure through massive media coverage on our social media platforms and website.
🏆 Monthly & Annual Nominees, Winners & Honorable Mentions may upload their credits on IMDb.
🏆 BEST OF FUTURE - AUDIENCE AWARD
The votes are calculated from all of our screenings.
🏆 BEST OF FUTURE - LUCIOLE D'OR
The biggest award at the Cannes World Film Festival is given to the favorite of the year. The Grand Prize Winner receives a large custom-made metal statuette, the "Luciole d'Or" (Golden Firefly).
🏆 The AMG Corp will give a Special Prize to the annual Grand Winner(s) in the categories: BEST SOUNDTRACK / BEST COMPOSER OF THE FUTURE, through its affiliated distribution agreement with AMG/SONY Music.
𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝.
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.
* Films presented in English should contain French subtitles but it is not mandatory.
* Films presented in French should contain English subtitles.
* Films containing a third or any other language (other than French or English) must contain subtitles in French or English.
* CWFF does not require a World Premiere, but appreciates if you notify us if you are either a World Premiere, International or European Premiere (your first premiere outside your country of origin), National Premiere.
* All films must be submitted in at least one main category and may also be submitted in additional categories (with no limits).
* Films submitted without a main category will be disqualified with no refund.
* A submitted film may be resubmitted multiple times within the same year, in one or multiple categories.
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭:
1. Cannes World Film Festival can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purposes.
* We will not in any circumstances make your film available online.
2. The festival's team selects a Jury composed of a minimum of 7 members chosen in the film industry, music industry and any other artistic & cultural fields who have no relations to the films in competition.
3. All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable for any reasons, including circumstances related to COVID that would present a force majeure, i.e: in case of postponement or cancellation of the in-person annual event.
4. We do not offer fee waivers.
5. You own all the rights to the film (images, sound, music and poster). Copyright owner must be at least 18 years old.
6. Adult guardians or parents may submit on behalf of minors.
7. You cannot cancel your participation in the monthly or annual competition after the announcement of the official selection.
8. You are authorized to be represented by another person at the annual ceremony (mandate signed by you required at the entrance).
9. During our annual ceremony, all film excerpts of nominees and winners will only be screened in digital format and the media provided must meet standard broadcasting standards.
10. All accepted and non-accepted submissions will be notified to submitters via email (check our FilmFreeway page for deadlines and any other updates).
11. Any film revised or modified after submission must be re-submitted with new fees
12. Films must be non-watermarked.
13. Festival dates & times may be subject to delay or change.
14. In case you submitted as a Student, we reserve the right to check the validity of your status and in case of abuse, your film will be disqualified with no refunds.
15. Cannes World Film Festival reserves the right to refuse entries and the Jury can remove the movie from the competition at any time without any obligation to justify the reason(s). The Selection Committee's & Jury's decisions are final.
16. Winning categories vary every month depending on the submissions we receive.
17. You always retain 100% of all rights to your intellectual property.
18. Cannes World Film Festival is not liable for any copyright infringements or unauthorized usage and any conflict should be settled by the parties involved thereof.
19. You agree to hold Cannes World Film Festival harmless and to indemnify us from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court), which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity as well as screening.
20. No work or artist will be either discriminated or favored by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, ideology, sexual orientation, or by their economic resources. Every content, every form, every technique will be considered with no censorship of any kind.
21. When you submit your work to us, you give us your consent to receive written communication from time to time. You may opt out at any time.
22. The festival does not offer screening fees for its films. By submitting through FilmFreeway you are agreeing to NOT request a screening fee as a requirement for your film's participation in the festival, should your film get selected for the program.
𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠:
1. Amateur films or videos.
2. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
3. Films which are made before 2016.
4. Films must not contain pornography, racist, sexist, offensive or defamatory statements intended to harm anybody.
5. Films must not be disrespectful to anyone's privacy.
6. Films with poor production standards (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions whenever applicable, or video resolution less than 720p HD).
7. Do not send us cash or any payments in any forms whatsoever via email or via our postal address (all payments are made via FilmFreeway).
8. Do not send us any materials (i.e: DCP, DVD, Posters, etc) via our postal address.