The Iconaclash Cinema review is a one-day new media film festival located in Annapolis, MD. Specializing in interesting and thought provoking content. Our aim is to showcase films from diverse filmmakers from different walks of life. From the avant-garde artist to the local hip-hopper. All are welcomed to share their stories.
Each film submission will be pre-screened by Iconaclash Cinema Review's screening committee to determine which films will be screened during the festival. Not all submissions will be programmed.
SUBMISSION FORMATS: For programming consideration, Iconaclash Cinema Review accepts DVD (Region 0 or 1) or BluRay (Region 0 or 1) or a secure video link. Submission material will be returned only if sender includes a self-addressed stamped envelope. Your DVD or BluRay must be labeled with the title, running time, FilmFreeway entry number, format and return address.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION:
1. Films are selected on the basis of achievement in form and content
2. Films must have been completed within the last 5 years
3. Works-in-progress will not be accepted.
4. Submissions that have been made available widely to public over the; internet (YouTube, iTunes, Vimeo, etc), or television, or that have screened publicly are encouraged to submit.
5. Films must be in original language with English subtitles (if necessary).
6. Available press materials must be emailed to us upon notification of selection.
7. Upon selection, the entrant grants permission for the use of all publicity materials (including preview discs, clips and digital clips) to be used for promotional purposes.
11. If the film was shot in part or in whole in the DMV area, and/or if a member of the cast and/or crew resides or is from The DMV area, please also provide information relating to the location and duration of the shoot, and/or the name of the person residing in or from the DMV, as well as their role within the production.
SCHEDULING: Upon acceptance into the Festival, the scheduling of screening dates, times and locations is the sole responsibility of Iconaclash Cinema Review.
RELEASE: The Iconaclash Cinema Review is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless Iconaclash Cinema Review from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.