"International Cinema Community"
Is an independent community that was founded in August 2018 in Turkey by the coming together of cinematographers and directors. This community, which works for training new filmmakers and for achieving on the national and international platforms, gathers cinema lovers from all over the world under one roof by organizing cinema trainings, masterclasses, workshops, festivals and cinema camps. ICC is an official platform that provides international network and distribution to filmmakers who want to go global. Our community, which includes festivals such as Hollywood Venus Awards and Andromeda Film Festival, has begun to give start the Golden Wheat Awards worldwide as of this year.
GWA- GOLDEN WHEAT AWARDS
Like any other festival it is associated with, one of the goals of this festival is to fight unfair competition. The involvement in of real filmmakers in festival management who are expertise in their field and seeking justice will put you in the location where you deserve at this festival. GWA, whose main principles include to create a future for the filmmakers, Based on this principle, it works to embrace all filmmakers, regardless of whether they are famous or not, to respond to their wishes and to solve filmmakers' problems. Because we respect labor, we always value every movie and never forget that they are "pieces". In the film eliminations, our doors will be open to the films which are in standard level of our festival and which we feel the labor. Thanks to the laurel that you will win, you won't get only this but also you will become a part of a real festival
Social Platform Supporting
Watching films in our busy daily life is difficult for most professional distributors and filmmakers. However, it is a fact that social media is indispensable for all of us, so we are constantly sharing, throwing hashtags and this enables us to reach the right audience. We have a network of films and festivals which is consisting of our lower branches and partners. In this way, with these networks, we ensure that the right people reach you, through hashtags, comments, advertisements, shares, and social platforms. In addition, we share the films that you send, with many different film festivals and platforms; We are trying to get you considerable discounts by providing the network with other festivals.
• BEST SHORT FILM
• BEST FEATURE FILM
• BEST DIRECTOR
• BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
• BEST PRODUCTION
• BEST SCREENPLAY
• BEST DOCUMENTARY FILM
• BEST ANIMATION FILM
• BEST SCI-FI/FANTASY
• BEST ACTION
• BEST EXPERIMENTAL FILM
• BEST HORROR/THRILLER
• BEST DRAMA
• BEST COMEDI
• BEST MUSIC VIDEO
• JURY SPECIAL AWARDS
• JURY SPECIAL SECTION
• BEST POSTER
• BEST PHOTOGRAPHY
- Golden Wheat Awards Plaque
- Publishing On Opprime TV (The Award-Winning Films Get Copyright According To The "Viewing Rate", So That The Filmmakers Will Earn Money As Their Films Are Watched.)
- Festival Distributions or 50% Waiver Code For Our Other Festivals
- Free Social Platform Advertisements
- Marketing Communication Support (Only for Feature Films)
- We do not accept film from Turkey in any way. (Türkiye'den hiçbir film kabul edilmeyecek, gönderilen filmler diskalifiye edilecektir)
- Films must be in cinematography and directing standards.
- All categories and lengths are accepted.
- You can submit from all the countries as being student, filmmaker or distributor; there is no restrictions.
- There is no age limitation, anybody can participate.
- Films such as feminist, racist and fascist (which undermines the rights of men, women, people and all kinds of living things) will be disqualified.
- Submissions in languages other than English must contain English subtitles.
- There is no genre limitation.
- Any situation related to music and copyrights belongs to the sender.
- By submitting, you agree that we can publish your film's trailers & images and you agree that sharing your data to other festivals for promotional purposes. (Just for discounts.)
- There is no discount in submission fees. This rule sets the standards and quality of our community.
- The fees for the films that are applied but withdrawn, will not be refunded. Withdrawn films are considered they were disqualified.
- The shipping fees of the award winning films belong to themselves.
- Poster and film frames should be added to the project (for promotion).
- if you would like to have our reward PLAQUE, our pricing for shipping costs + expenses.