Barcelona Planet Film Festival is a monthly international event which has reached his second year with meant to showcase innovative independent cinema from around the world by up-and-coming artists.
The festival hopes to be the voice and representation for films with a unique voice and message, regardless of how low the budget might be.
Each month film industry specialists watch and vote for The Best of The Festival in each category. Aiming to inspire, motivate and award new talent.
Every month, we'll announce Festival winners. All monthly winners will get Barcelona Planet Film Festival Certificate.
Best Narrative Feature Film
Best Documentary Feature Film
Best Narrative Short Film
Best Animation Short Film
Best Documentary Short Film
Best Virtual Reality Film
Best Director of the Festival
Best Woman Filmmaker
Best Man Filmmaker
Best Woman Cinematographer
Best Man Cinematographer
Best Film Editing
Best Soundtrack / Music score
Best Writing / Screenplay
Best Visual Effects
Best Trailer / Teaser
1) Barcelona Planet Film Festival accept all forms and genres.
2) Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
3) The film production could be from any year.
4) Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
5) We will not screen your film online unless you want us to do it.
6) If your film is in other film festival competitions requiring not posting films on internet, we can show your trailer instead.
7) All fees are non-refundable.
8) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
9) All submitted documents and materials would be used to be published on the website or social networks for promotion.
10) The submission to the Festival means the acceptance of this entire regulation. The organizing comity will deliberate in any case of controversy or in any matter not included in this regulation.
11) The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.