The new Barcelona Planet Film Festival is an international event which has reached his fourth year with meant to showcase innovative independent cinema from around the world by up-and-coming artists.
Barcelona, among the most visited cities in the world is the perfect place to show your talent. The festival hopes to be the voice and representation for films with a unique voice and message, regardless of how low the budget might be.
Films entered in multiple categories may win multiple awards!
IMDb Award Listing Qualifier Festival.
The winners of each category will get our official AWARD CERTIFICATE and the LAUREL.
Best Narrative Feature Film
Best Documentary Feature Film
Best Narrative Short Film
Best Animation Short Film
Best Documentary Short Film
Best Virtual Reality Film
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
Best Director of the Festival
Best Woman Filmmaker
Best Man Filmmaker
Best Woman Cinematographer
Best Man Cinematographer
Best Film Editing
Best Soundtrack / Music score
Best Writing / Screenplay
Best Visual Effects
Best Trailer / Teaser
Best Movie Poster
1. Mediterrani, 2. Miró, 3. Camp Nou, 4. Les Rambles, 5. Guadí, 6. Montjuic, 7. Dalí, 8. Tibidabo, 9. Bigas Luna, 10. Sagrada Familia
1) Barcelona Planet Film Festival accept all forms and genres.
2) Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
3) The film production could be from any year.
4) From any country.
5) Caution: The participant must make sure of the quality of his film. Make sure that your films can be broadcast as such: no marks, the flow of the image...
6) All fees are non-refundable.
7) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
8) All submitted documents and materials would be used to be published on the website or social networks for promotion.
9) The submission to the Festival means the acceptance of this entire regulation. The organizing comity will deliberate in any case of controversy or in any matter not included in this regulation.
10) The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.