The Euro Video Song (EVS) is an international festival that puts filmmakers and the art behind music videos in the spotlight.
Supporting both unknown and famous artists, it is a primary networking event for the video and music industries.
Combining image with music creates the long-awaited "integral cinema" that adds another dimension and power to visual messages. At the same time, it gives the second life music itself, which allows us to visualize images inspired by melodies, which are often lost in the subconscious.
Filled with a vast selection of music video marathons, professional judgers, live performances, filmmaking workshops and networking events, the festival is not only meeting ground for filmmakers, but also for musicians as well as all music enthusiasts.
No matter the language, genre or popularity,
EVS reward on quality, originality and diversity.
The moment the atmospheric and sensual music and the visual side are combined with the use of film elements, an artistically valuable music video can be created. Our goal is to create a place where culture will connect with the music industry, where we will present the best music videos on December 10.-11. 2021 in KULTURPARK Košice.
MAIN CATEGORY COMPETITION
Best Music Video
Best Advertising Video
Best Animation Music Video
Best Experimental Music Video
Best Pop Music Video
Best Art Music Video
Best Fashion Music Video
Best LGBT Music Video
Best Choreography Music Video
Best Hip-Hop Music Video
Best Rock Music Video
Best Dance Music Video
Best Drama Music Video
Best Comedy Music Video
Best Action Music Video
Best American Music Video
Best European Music Video
Best African Music Video
Best South American Music Video
Best Australian Music Video
Best Asian Music Video
Best Documentary Music Video
Best Low Budget Music Video (budget under 3k USD)
Best Lyrics Song
Best Jazz Song
Best Director Music Video
Best Female Director Music Video
Best Male Director Music Video
Best Original Song
Best Actor Music Video
Best Actress Music Video
Best Sound Design
1. Music videos may not have English subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & commercial purposes.
6. The excerpts from films send for Euro Video Song Awards can be shown on the TV / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
7. Music Videos that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. Euro Video Song Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.