As per the current situation we have decided to give you a discount
Use the Code *AASHA90* 90% discount
Stay home be safe
In India the man who started the first film. The great DADA SAHEB FALKE In his birthplace we organize the film festival. At national level we had organize so many festivals, but now we are organizing our time International film festival in Nashik. we are felicitation every film maker by the name of Shree Dada Saheb Falke. The best business can develop in film making in Mumbai, India and festivals of short film, feature films can be held a showcased it in the various festivals. So lets, begin join us.Be the part of it
We are now open for submissions for our 4th edition in 2020!
THE GREATNESS IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE, BUT WHAT YOU GIVE.
Aasha international Film Fest entrants are required to pay the submission fee in order to participate in the festival. These fees support the various event costs (venues, supplies, promotional material, staff, etc.) For this reason, submission waivers will not be given for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.
Aasha International Film festival trophy
-A Unique certificate in Indian Style known as “Lakhota” will be given.
(1600 years ago in the era of Great Warrior King Shivaji )
-Aasha film festival trophy
-1st runner up will be showcase on Indian film magazine.
Best Feature Film
Best Short film
Best Documentary film
Best Documentary Short film
Best Experimental Film
Best Student Film
Best Animation film
- Technical Categories -
Best Production Design
Best Musical Film
Rules & Terms
Rules & Eligibility
1. Short films must be under 30 minutes and features should be 60 mins and more.
2. All foreign Submissions must be subtitled.
3. One film can be entered in multiple categories.
4. Online screeners, and posters are mandatory and must be uploaded to FilmFreeway’s site.
5. HIMPFF does not download your film or make it available online.
6. Student films needs to upload their ID on the submission page.
7. Entry fees are non-refundable.