India Cine Film Festival has its roots almost a decade back in northern India. The festival was launched in Meerut and was concluded successfully in Noida with participation from almost 18 countries. In year 2014 the Miniboxoffice has adopted the festival officially from its organizers and Indian Cine Film Festival are now moving with passionate minds of Miniboxoffice. The ICFF-23 aim is to give momentum to the independent cinema.
The ICFF objective is to create a platform for the meeting, sharing & development of great cinematic ideas. The festival along with international competitive films screenings also holds a film market & industry oriented master classes & discussions. The festival will provide a central point where industry people can share business and new opportunities shall be created for new talent.
The 11th edition of Indian Cine Film Festival is aimed to set new milestone and it’s an endeavor of Miniboxoffice to make it relevant for each & every participant. With this I welcome you all & see you at ICFF-23 with your cinematic craft.
Best Feature Film
Best Feature Documentary Award
Best Feature Animation Award
Best Short Film
Best Music Video
Best Debut Director (Feature Only)
Special Festival Mention
Honorable Jury Mention
Best Ad Film
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Music
Best Background Music
Rules and Regulations:
11th Indian Cine Film Festival-2022
1. Awards for both professional and students category-
❏ Best Feature Film ❏ Best Short Film ❏ Best Animation
❏ Best Feature Animation ❏Best Feature Documentary ❏ Short Documentary
❏ Best Music Video ❏ Best Film-Jury ❏ Best Director
❏Special Festival Mention ❏Honorable Jury Mention ❏ Best Ad Film
❏ Best Debut Director (Feature Only)
❏ Best Cinematography ❏ Best Editing ❏Best Screenplay ❏ Best VFX
❏ Best Actor ❏ Best Actress
❏ Best Supporting Actor ❏ Best Supporting Actress
❏ Best Original Music ❏ Best Background Music
Certificate of participation + Miniboxoffic Movies Ratings will be given to all entries. The winners will be honored with certificate and trophy + short film distribution deal.
2. Films must be subtitled in English if language is other than English and Hindi.
3. Year of production & accepted movie duration:
- Year of production: Jan-2020 onwards
- Feature Films/Feature Animation/Feature Documentary: 61 min to 180 min (more than 60 min)
- Short Film/Short Documentary/Short Animation: up-to 60min
- Music Video: up-to 7 min & Ad Films- any duration
4. Films participated in ICFF-14 to 22 are not eligible for participation in 2023.
5. ICFF-23 stages/process:
• Entry submission as per rules & regulations.
• Notification of shortlisted regular entries by the festival office on 21 Aug 2023 & shortlisted late entries notification on 26 Aug 2023.
• Delegate registration to attend ICFF-23. All filmmakers must have registered as delegate to attend the festival. Hospitality charges are applicable for filmmakers & attendees, which include lunch, tea/coffee with cookies & master classes.
• Festival movies screening & workshops followed by award ceremony in Mumbai on 10 Sept 2023.
6. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged.
7. Indian Cine Film Festival-23 does not take any type financial commitment for the expense incurred on the correspondence by the participant. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participant himself for attending the festival. No request for the same will be entertained.
8. Once the film submitted can’t be withdrawn in any circumstances, however festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
9. By submitting movie to 11th Indian Cine Film Festival-23, filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility of copyright issues of music, script and other creative and technical aspects of film.