Accepting films and screenplay submission for April 2017. Winners will be announced on April 30, 2017.
March 2017 winners will be announced on March 31, 2017.
HIMPFF is a monthly film festival with yearly LIVE screening, Red carpet Interviews and Award Ceremony held @ The Historic Raleigh Studios Hollywood.
Each monthly "Best Picture" winner gets a HIMPFF Trophy during our Live audience Screening and Award ceremony held on:
January 27, 2018.
@ The Historic Raleigh Studios Hollywood.
5300 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA
All winners throughout the year will be invited to walk the Red Carpet and attend the award ceremony. Films for the screening on the festival day will be picked by our programmers from the pool of winning films throughout the year.
Hollywood International Moving Pictures Film Festival Celebrates Short Films, Features, Television and New Media worldwide. Our mission is to support filmmakers, recognize their hard work, and Award them so they are more inspired to keep telling amazing stories.
Our Film entries do not compete against each other. Our Programming Department will choose films to be screened at the festival from the pool of winning films throughout the year. Not all winning films throughout the year will be screened.
Each film has to be submitted to at least one genre, then they qualify for additional technical categories.
Films entered in multiple categories may win multiple awards.
Check out or list of technical categories.
The films are judged on the quality of the project.
All films who qualifies will be accepted and notified only via FilmFreeway and a follow up Email by HIMPFF containing an official selection logo attached. Then the entries will be processed for Judging.
Awards & Prizes
1. One "Best Picture" ever month receives HIMPFF Trophy during our Award ceremony held on January 27, 2018 at Raleigh Studios Hollywood.
2. Award of Recognition, in different Genres and categories.
3. Or No Award.
Simi Finalist, Finalist, 1st Place Winner, 2nd Place Winner, 3rd Place winner.
The number of awards given every month varies on the basis of the submission we receive.
Each winner will be contacted and send the winner Laurels and Award certificate.
Winning films are announced on our website and our social media page.
Rules & Terms
Rules & Eligibility
1. Short films must be under 30 minutes and features should be 30 mins and more.
2. All foreign Submissions must be subtitled.
3. One film can be entered in multiple categories.
4. Online screeners, and posters are mandatory and must be uploaded to FilmFreeway’s site.
5. HIMPFF does not download your film or make it available online.
6. Student films needs to upload their ID on the submission page.
7. Entry fees are non-refundable.