International World Film Awards is online film festival with IMDb Qualifing Festival (https://www.imdb.com/event/ev0030626/2021/1) which is organized once a year via online event. We are one of a few short and feature film festivals. The main goal of the film festival is to provide an exceptional space for the creation and presentation of quality multi-genre art production.
We cooperate with various distributors in Europe and American film market, to whom we regularly offer the best short and feature-length movies. If your film will be of interest to various investors or distributors, we will help you with the distribution of your film.
After cosidering all aspects, we decided to continue as online festival. There are many reasons why we came up to this decision. Firstly, due to still tough pandemic situation in the world, less spectators come to the live events, but our costs are same.
We are facing with potential problem of infecting spectatros with coronavirus.
Secondly, we can reach more sepectators via online screening. For example, a maximum 100 people could enter the cinema, but 2,000-10,000 spectators may attend the online event. The main goal of our festival is to promote the work of independent filmmakers and screenwriters to as many people as it is possible. During live event the ground for other collaborations between artists can be created.
Summer Edition 2023/24
Best Feature Film, Best Feature Documentaty, Best Indie Feature Film (low budget)
Best Short Film, Best Short Documentary, Best Indie Short Film (low budget)
Best Super Short Film (under 5 min), Best Student Film, Best Animation, Best Experimental
Best European Film (Short/Feature), Best American Film (Short/Feature), Best South American Film (Short/Feature), Best African Film (Short/Feature), Best Asian Film (Short/Feature), Best Australian Film (Short/Feature)
Best Director Feature Film, Best Director Indie Feature Film (low budget), Best Director Short Film, Best Director Indie Short Film (low budget), Best Director Super Short Film, Best First Time Director (Short), Best First Time Director (Feature), Best Director Student Film, Best Male Director, Best Female Director
Best Short Script, Best Feature Script, Best First Time Screenwriter (Short), Best First Time Screenwriter (Feature), Best Television Script – Pilot
Best Drama, Best Comedy, Best Horror, Best Thriller, Best Sci-Fi, Best LGBTQ, Best War, Best Pilot Series
Best Actor Short Film, Best Actor Feature Film, Best Actress Short Film, Best Actress Feature Film, Best Child/Young Actor, Best Child/Young Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best Duo, Best Ensemble
Best Cinematography Short Film, Best Cinematography Feature Film, Best Editing Short Film, Best Editing Feature Film, Best Production Company Short Film, Best Production Company Feature Film, Best Sound Design Short Film, Best Sound Design Feature Film, Best Visual Effects Short Film, Best Visual Effects Feature Film, Best Costume, Best Makeup Artist
MUSIC VIDEO CATEGORIES:
Best Music Video, Best Animation Music Video, Best Experimental Music Video, Best Dance Music Video, Best Low Budget Music Video, Best Original Song, Best Director Music Video, Best Male Director Music Video, Best Female Director Music Video
All winners will receive a digital diploma!
If your film wins, you can submit your project to IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/event/ev0030626/2021/1
1. All films that are not in English, must have English language subtitles. English movies do not have subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & commercial purposes.
6. The excerpts from films send for International World Film Awards can be shown on the Slovakian / Int. T.V. / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
7. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. International World Film Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.