INDIEFOCUS seeks to be the voice of the creator in a world where voices are silenced and a set of eyes for an audience that has lost its sight.
INDIEFOCUS Film Festival is the first of it's kind. An indie film, music and art publication visited by many on a daily basis has created a festival reflecting the current visionaries and voices that can change the world for a better tomorrow. INDIEFOCUS Film Festival provides exposure for international filmmakers and gives a front row seat to audiences in search of originality and creativity.
Our two-day event, hosted in Shoreditch, London includes some of the most innovative and compelling narrative features, shorts, documentaries, series, and experimental films.
What follows our screenings is a music video after-party along with live performances of emerging talent, there is no shortage of experiencing true art when you attend an INDIEFOCUS event.
A focus on quality storytelling that can change the world or at least create one for the duration of the event, join us!
INDIEFOCUS Film Festival is an initiative that is on course to consistently redefine and advance the presence and impact of the community in cinema, music and art.
Best of INDIEFOCUS Awards
Selections are in competition for annual Best of IFFF Awards and award films played across multiple categories. Please visit our website (www.indiefocusff.com) for more info.
We accept all entries previously publicly screened or streamed anywhere in the world prior to the festival submission. While world premieres are not requirements for IFFF, this information is taken into consideration when making final programming decisions.
- Entries must have been completed on or after January 1, 2017.
- Foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
How To Submit:
- Entries must be submitted via FilmFreeway.com and include a working screener accessible via FilmFreeway.com in order to be considered.
- Films selected for screening will be notified on May 1st, 2020.
REQUIRED SUBMISSION MATERIALS
- Entry Fee paid via FilmFreeway
- A working screener that is accessible via your film’s profile on FilmFreeway. We welcome works in progress, however, trailers, reels, or anything other than a screener for the film will not be considered. Likewise, if your submission screener is missing or inaccessible due to a missing or inaccurate password, we cannot guarantee that your film will be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The filmmaker has read and understood the rules and regulations and to the best of their knowledge, all statements are true. The filmmaker is duly authorized to submit this film to the INDIEFOCUS FILM FESTIVAL.
- IFFF reserves the right to disqualify any submission without refund of submission fees.
- While world premieres are not requirements for IFFF, this information is taken into consideration when making final programming decisions.
- All accepted films may be screened more than once, and are scheduled at the discretion of the INDIEFOCUS Film Festival staff.
- Films produced or financed by a major motion picture studio are eligible for festival screenings but are not eligible for competitive awards.
- Upon submission, the filmmaker consents to allow their screener material to be shared in its entirety with appropriate IFFF staff, including programming staff, volunteer screeners, and other appropriate members of staff; shared with press outlets in efforts to secure press for the film; with final jury members; and with select individuals representing community partners who may be interested in supporting the film’s screening or taking part in a panel or q&a associated with the film.
-The festival is hereby also granted the right to utilize image(s)/video and/or biographical information of the film/filmmakers for promotional purposes. The festival reserves the right to fill in any information not supplied by the filmmaker from whatever source available and will not be responsible if incorrect information is entered.
-The festival is hereby also granted the right to utilize image(s)/video and/or biographical information of the film/filmmakers for promotional purposes through all IFFF media channels.
- It is the responsibility of the filmmaker to secure authorization for any copyrighted material that may be used in the film. The filmmaker shall indemnify and hold harmless IFFF from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
- IFFF does not pay screening fees or guarantee travel or distribution for filmmakers.
- By submitting, the filmmaker expressly acknowledges and agrees that they shall be bound by the terms of this agreement.