Our Focus At The Gallup UFO Film Festival Is To Bring Awareness To The Phenomenon Of
UFO, Big Foot, and Unexplained Mysteries In Indian Country.
To Give A Platform For Filmmakers On Both Sci-Fi and Documentary.
Best Sci-Fi Documentary Feature
Best Sci-Fi Documentary Short
Best Sci-Fi Narrative Feature
Best Sci-Fi Narrative Short
Best Sci-Fi Animation
Best Sci-Fi NM Film
1. Films must have been completed after January 2019.
2. Filmmakers must provide ownership
3. Copyright material cannot be used without proper documentation or submission will be disqualified
4. Films must be submitted via online screener
5. All non-English films must have English subtitles
6. Works in progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival
7. You may submit more than one film, but you must complete a separate entry form and pay the entry fee for each film.
8. Request to waive the submission fee will be denied. All entries require a submission fee.
Competition is open to US and International entries. Please check individual categories for additional requirements.
By submitting your film, the filmmaker represents that he/she is authorized to submit this film for screening at the 2020 Gallup UFO Film Festival. The filmmaker acknowledges that the film may be screened more than once during the festival. The filmmaker(s) grants the Gallup UFO Film Festival the nonexclusive right to use submitted materials in connection with any and all publicity and promotional materials regarding the festival. The filmmaker(s) warrants that the submitted film does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity and agree to hold harmless and fully indemnify and defend the Gallup UFO Film Festival and its representatives against any and all claims made for such infringement or any other violations of law.
The filmmaker(s) also acknowledges that the film submission fee does not guarantee acceptance and no refund will be provided if your film is no selected.
If the filmmaker(s) does not comply with the deadline to receive the film, the film can be pulled from the festival lineup. Acceptance does not guarantee a juried slot, but the filmmaker(s) will be notified upon acceptance if a juried film in competition or a special screening. All films are in competition for the audience award.