CLIPPED.TV presents a special night not to be missed with exclusive new Australian / New Zealand MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES. The audience will be treated to an ‘In Conversation’ to find out how these unreleased clips were created, including short Q+As featuring a number of the talented filmmakers and artists themselves.
This night is brought to you by the team behind CLIPPED Music Video Festival, an annual event dedicated to showcasing the best work by Australian, New Zealand & International artists. It's also presented by Mountain Goat Beer, with support from ADGE, 2SER & Audio Technica.
Since their formation in 2016 CLIPPED has strived to provide opportunities to celebrate the art-form of music videos, with successful events at SUNSTUDIOS (Sydney), The Works Glebe (Sydney), ACMI (Melbourne), Carriageworks (Sydney), NFSA (Canberra) and BIGSOUND (Brisbane). For more information and news about CLIPPED Music Video Festival 2019 (Vivid Sydney) head to : http://www.facebook.com/clippedfestival
This event will be hosted by Jarred Keane, a comedian and filmmaker as well as former journalist for The Music, among others. He is a graduate of Sydney Film School and is currently working on his fourth short film.
On occasion we will have special giveaways or prizes available for Audience Choice, however the primary aim of this event is to showcase brand new music videos that would otherwise not be seen on the big screen.
Please like our pages:
Main Rules :
• Official Music Videos that are unreleased are eligible only
• Videos are launched as 'Live Premieres'
• Artists can submit on behalf of filmmakers (with permission)
• CLIPPED.TV Premieres Events are 3rd Tuesday of every month.
Terms & Conditions :
2. Entrants may submit as many works as they wish and must be authorised or gain permission from all relevant parties, involved or responsible for the creation of each video. This is the entrants responsibility to gain these permissions.
3. After submitting a work it may become eligible to win prizes. This is solely depending on sponsorship partners which change often. Any of these potential prize offerings can changed or be removed entirely at any time at the discretion of the organisers.
4. CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES is open to a broad range of work but video must be unreleased (at time of event) and granted exclusive right to first public screening. This is not recorded therefore it does not effect the ability for Artist or Publicist to get an online premiere elsewhere.
5. In order to enter you must complete the submission form through FILMFREEWAY and listen out for further instructions in case you are selected.
6. Entrant/s who submit work commit that they are authorised to do so and acknowledge that they have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the entry. In Australia this includes clearance from or for PPCA by all parties.
7. If successful for CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES we require Australian & New Zealand either filmmaker and/or artist to be available in person at the event for Q+A. This is not a requirement for International Filmmakers.
8. CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES nor any of the organisers will accept responsibility for any technical computer, network, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, can be disqualified and will may not be counted.
9. All entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe the laws of Australia.
10. By submitting entrants agree that any music video they submit may be used by CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES, its agents and the judges for the purposes of judging or critique and may be viewed at the the event without further remuneration.
11. When submitting a work, all entrants acknowledge that their entry is an original piece of work which has been commissioned either directly by the rights holders (artist, label, management or other representative of these), or created for a competition authorised by the rights holders, and does not infringe any third party rights.
12. Final Selection will be announced at anytime prior to event date 19th March 2019. CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES reserves the right to change the event date or add more sessions if they choose.
15. All entrants shall indemnify the promoter and its agents against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by the promoter arising out of or in connection with any breach of the warranties in clauses 8, 9, 10 and11 of these terms and conditions.
16. Except in the case of personal injury or death arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES and its associated companies, organisers and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a. Changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of any prize; b. Postponement or cancellation of the event; c. Any error or omission by the organisers; and d. Any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the organiser’s reasonable control.
17. By submitting a music video entrants agree that their image, name and likeness may be used by the organisers for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES / CLIPPED.TV / CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO FESTIVAL without additional remuneration. This includes video content (highlights) at the event and not re-broadcast video in full duration but some snippets may be used at most.
18. CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this awards.
19. Our organisers may also use the details you give to contact you about their products and services. By entering work in this festival you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell thepromoter otherwise.
20. The event and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law. You agree that the courts of Australia shall exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES.
21. CLIPPED MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point.
22. The primary organiser is Samuel Bright using the ABN 94978265501