Art, in all forms, inspires us. From the first drawings of the prehistoric man to Artificial Intelligence driven illustrations, the journey of art has been one of curiosity, progress and redemption. The form of cinema is the most impactful of them all. It is only this art-form that has the power to blend time with space. The real and the imaginary correspond to one another in films. It is only in cinema that we can reflect, introspect and often modify our realities as well as our history. It is a medium to look into our past and our future.
The Transnationality of films often translates one civilization to another. Cinema is a calling card for universal values of humanity.
We are here to celebrate this power of films : the power to unite, the power to transform and transcend. We are the Indobali international Film Festival!
In an ever-changing world, we need stories to grasp the patterns of living.
Tell your story. Submit to us. We will take it to the world.
Submit your work today!
All entries are promoted for free through our social media and website unless submitter prefers not to. For this purpose, we recommend that projects must be fully entered on Film Free way, including synopsis, and downloadable poster and trailer.
All selected entries receive Official Selection Laurel. Winners will receive Official Certificate, Laurel.
OFFICIAL SELECTION (Eligibility List): Qualifies to be considered under the competition category for monthly awards.
FINALIST (FIRST ROUND OF SELECTION) : Shortlisted films from official selection to be considered under the competition category for monthly IIFF awards.
WINNER (SELECTED FOR SCREENING) : All the monthly winners will be screened initially on our website.
SCREENING IN INDONESIA : Our judges will handpick the films from our monthly winners to screen before a live audience. The Live screening will take time. The final selection of films is entirely decided by our Jury panel. Our First Physical screening will take place in October 2023 at a beautiful little town in Indonesia. Dates is TBD.
1. All films must be submitted electronically through filmfreeway.com. We accept submissions exclusively through FilmFreeway
2. Foreign-language films must supply English subtitles.
3. While we enjoy hosting premiers, we welcome submissions from films that have screened at other film festivals.
4. We do not accept works-in-progress at this time
5. Films or Scripts submitted to us must be completed after 1.01.2000
6. Each film will be watched by at least two different panels of judges. You can track the watches on Vimeo tracker if you are using Vimeo. However, we've had cases in which watches weren't recorded correctly, including for some of the films which were accepted. Please note that they are not always reliable.
7. We communicate with you at every step. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us anytime via mail or DM.
8. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee.
9. Entry fees are non-refundable.
10. Reviews and Interviews will be published on our Festival website which you can use in your Press Kit.
11. The Submitter is solely responsible for the rights of film. If any dispute occurs, IIFF won't take any responsibility in terms of ownership.