Indiefare International Film Festival is one of the largest and most exciting independent film festivals to encourage new faces to reflect on the platform.
We focus on providing a platform to the Indie Filmmakers to change the narrative of the word called ‘Cinema’. Indiefare Film Festival is always on the lookout for independent projects, student films, and low or no-budget films. We strive to get you a place to showcase your experimentations and innovations and celebrate them! We discover, support, and develop new talents, new trends in filmmaking, and making innovative cinema, from around the world. Indiefare International Film Festival wants to help empower the new generation of Filmmakers and Artists. Formed to organize and execute a genuine platform to cover all the talents from around the globe.
A creative mind never ceases…
Reinterpret, Re-introduce the World around us!
And let us be your Pathfinder to reach the Zenith of success.
We accept submissions exclusively via FilmFreeway. Here are a few rules that we follow.
1. To be considered in the competition, you must enter at least one Main Main Category. You can enter in as many categories as you want.
2. Films must have been produced after 1/1/2000
3. There are no restrictions on theme, genre, or author. We consider films in any language, from anywhere in the world. If your film is not in English, make sure it has English subtitles where necessary.
4. For student fees (under 18 only), it is mandatory the student status evidence (eg copy of student card included in the project)
5. By submitting your film, you agree that Indiefare International Film Festival can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for promotional purposes. A short synopsis and digital still photo is required for all scripts and all entries (except music videos) for the jury, and for our website announcements should you win.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable.
7. Each film will be watched by at least two different panels of judges. You can track the watches on the Vimeo tracker if you are using Vimeo. However, we've had cases in which watches weren't recorded correctly, including for some of the films which were accepted. Please note that they are not always reliable.
8. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee. To submit to one or more sub-categories, you need to submit your entry to at least one main category.
9. Reviews and Interviews will be published on our Festival website which you can use in your Press Kit.
10. Filmmakers must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist with the film.