LET YOUR PROJECT BECOME INTERNATIONAL
International Sound future Awards is international online competition celebrating, filmmakers, producers, musicians, actors and art. New York is a city known to the whole world thanks to the film and the most famous festivals.
Every filmmaker dreams that his film will be part of this festival. Our competition wants to bring new names to the film industry. We want to support new beginning creators. We want to point them in the right direction towards film industry.
The festival cooperates with experts in the field of film and music industry. We believe that our festival will bring you a lot of joy and happiness from winnings and at the same time will guide you in the advancement of your profession.
Every filmmaker wants to have a degree from New York City! That's why we offer you the opportunity to participate in our competition!
The best film, screenplay and music video will be nominated for the main prize which will redistribute $1,000.00 annually.
Winners will be announced on May 8, 2023 on online screening!
Best Narrative Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Documentary Feature
Best Short Documentary
Best Student Film
Best Feature Script
Best Music Video
Best Director Feature Film
Best Director Short Film
Best First Time Director (Short)
Best First Time Director (Feature)
Best Director Student Film
Best Director Music Video
Best Web/TV Series
Best Drama Screenplay
Best Comedy Screenplay
Best Thriller Screenplay
Best Horror Screenplay
Best Action Screenplay
Best Sci-fi Screenplay
Best LGBTQ Screenplay
Best Television Script - Pilot
All winners receive a free certificate (pdf/jpg file)
1. All films that are not in English, must have English language subtitles.
2. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
3. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
4. The excerpts from films send for Cannes Film Awards can be shown on the our social networks.
5. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. etc presented in their film.
6. Cannes Film Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
7. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.