LET YOUR MUSIC VIDEO BECOME INTERNATIONAL
International Sound Future Awards is online competition that celebrates music video, filmmakers, producers, musicans, actors and the arts. New York is a city that knows the whole world thanks to film and the most famous festivals.
Every filmmaker dreams that his music video will be part of this festival. Our competition wants to bring new names to the film industry. We want to support new beginning creators. We want to direct them in the right direction towards music art.
The festival collaborates with experts in the field of music art. We believe that our festival will bring you a lot of joy and happiness from winning and at the same time it will guide you in advancing your profession.
Every filmmaker wants to have a diploma from the city of New York! That is why we offer you the opportunity to take part in our competition!
The best videos from will be nominated at the Global Music Video Academy (GMVA) which will redistribute $ 1,500.00 annually.
NEW SEASON of BEST MUSIC VIDEO and BEST DIRECTOR MUSIC VIDEO is opened.
IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC VIDEO you can win:
$1,000 BEST MUSIC VIDEO
$500 BEST DIRECTOR MUSIC VIDEO
Winners will be announced on June 30, 2023
Best Music Video
Best Animation Music Video
Best Experimental Music Video
Best Pop Music Video
Best Art Music Video
Best Dance Music Video
Best Rock Music Video
Best Dance Music Video
Best Hip Hop Music Video
Best Choreography Music Video
Best Drama Music Video
Best Comedy Music Video
Best Action Music Video
Best LGBT Music Video
Best Musical Film (Feature)
Best Musical Film (Short)
Best Documentary Music Video
Best Mobile Music Video
Best Original Song
Best Classic Song
Best Jazz Song
Best Low Budget Music Video
Best Europe Music Video
Best North America Music Video
Best Latin America Music Video
Best Asia and Pacific Music Video
Best Director Music Video
Best Male Director Music Video
Best Female Director Music Video
Best First Time Director Music Video
Best Actor Music Video
Best Actress Music Video
Best Lyrics Song
Best Sound Design
All winners receive a free certificate (pdf/jpg file)
1. Music videos may not have English subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to retain copies of each film and the material send as part of our festival library & can be screened in for Education, promotion, awareness & commercial purposes.
6. The excerpts from films send for Rome Music Video Awards can be shown on the TV / Local Network / Internet etc. For Promotional / Publicity.
7. Music Videos that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. Rome Music Video Awards organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.