WINNERS ANNOUNCED March 25th 2016
Special thanks to all the filmmakers that submitted their entries in this year. You can check out the winners here! http://bit.ly/1RrOR5q
Since 2009 Film Industry Network has helped creative talent pursue their dreams in the entertainment business by providing in-depth tutorials, analysing the latest industry trends, and promoting upcoming filmmakers.
We've worked with some of the world's biggest brands and governments to bring you awesome contests awarding more than $1 million in cash prizes and helping thousands of filmmakers get through the door to start their careers.
This year, Film Industry Network is inviting filmmakers from around the world to submit their videos for the chance of getting a highlighted news feature.
We want to accelerate your success and help you gain international attention by promoting exceptional films to our international community of creative professionals and industry influencers.
We are looking for short films that inspire, excel in technical and creative arenas and tell a great story. Whether you've got a 5-minute action short or a silent horror film we want to see what you can do!
Filmmakers can submit their films for free exclusively via FilmFreeway. If you have any questions about the submission process you can contact us by email.
How to submit:
Simply create a filmmaker account on FilmFreeway and add a project. Follow the instructions and attach your video or an embed (Youtube or Vimeo) In your project panel. Include your director's note, production stills and film details as required below. You can also attach a file on the bottom right with a Q and A (optional). Once you've got your project created, submit it to us and that's it! Best of luck.
Film producers or agencies representing filmmakers can submit entries but must create project pages for each submission. There is no limit on the number of entries you can send us as long as you create a separate project for each film.
Selected short films will be featured on the Film Industry Network website and promoted to all our members worldwide.
- You will have a full page article highlighting your film, its technical and creative achievements
- A homepage feature on Film Industry Network
Please read carefully the entry rules before submitting your short film to us:
- Shorts should be less than 10 minutes long
- Your film must have been completed after March 1st 2014
- English or with English subtitles
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter
- Genres accepted include : Horror, drama, action, sci-fi, comedy, romance, experimental, thriller, and musical.
- Showreels or trailers are not accepted
- Nudity or pornographic content is not accepted
All short films must be sent through FilmFreeway and include the following;
1. A synopsis (Maximum 500 words)
2. A director's biography including any previous credits
3. The country of origin
4. Production company name (optional)
5. Links to a film website, social pages or blog
6. 2 promotional stills at least 640 pixels wide
You can attach a Q and A with your entry if you would like to highlight how you shot your film.
Example interview format: http://bit.ly/1Ez5RQD
The small print:
You grant Film Industry Network a non-exclusive worldwide royalty free license to promote your submitted work on the website, in social media groups, forums, newsletters and in all digital communication.
You acknowledge you have all the copyright clearances and permissions to show your film online.