EdiPlay International Film Festival personifies the guts of filmmaking, the non-stop effort to push the barriers of the accepted norm, and the never-ending struggle to evolve the midway. The internal part of our International film festival says the body believes in emulating art. It is that belief in the emulate structure of art and its dissemination that materialized itself in the form of this film festival.
We aim to provide a one-stop platform for those who think ‘EdiPlay. ‘EdiPlay’ represents that break all the barriers and making a film and making the industry to proud.
If you think you fit the above-mentioned project portfolio and want to break all the barriers and create films for the sake of art and only for the reason of art, EdiPlay warm welcome you to join our EPLIFF community.
We screen the winners of every season online. The not only winner we also select official selection as well as provide EPLIFF participants provide the honor to serve the industry more. Our annual event has a live screening with an audience in Paris where we screen the selected best Filmmakers.
We offer you an alternative in this world filled with squared frames and consumerists confected wrapped in industrialized greed. We offer you a big platform where you can build create and innovate and you will admit it’s a great honor to be a part of us for the future. Submit today and let us know you.
Here is what we offer you -
- Screening of your film before a live audience in France
- Finding an audience that resonates with the idea of film as an art and a platform from which you can get honest and constructive feedback
-The finalists and the winner will get certificates as well as laurels highlighting their achievement
-All selected films will be awarded with our official laurel
- The Best Film Winner will get a featured interview
We accept submissions exclusively via FilmFreeway. Here's a few rules that we follow.
1. To be considered in the competition, you must enter in at least one Main Main Category. You can enter in as many categories as you want.
2. Films must have been produced after 1/1/2000
3. There are no restrictions on theme, genre or author. We consider films in any language, from anywhere in the world. If your film is not in English, make sure it has English subtitles where necessary.
4. For student fees (under 18 only), it is mandatory the student status evidence (eg copy of student card included in the project)
5. By submitting your film, you agree that EdiPlay International Film Festival can use parts of your film (including trailer / teaser / film poster) for promotional purposes. A short synopsis and digital still photo is required for all scripts and all entries (except music videos) for the jury, and for our website announcements should you win.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable.
7. Each film will be watched by at least two different panels of judges. You can track the watches on Vimeo tracker if you are using Vimeo. However, we've had cases in which watches weren't recorded correctly, including for some of the films which were accepted. Please note that they are not always reliable.
8. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee. To submit to one or more sub-category, you need to submit your entry to at least one main category.
9. Reviews and Interviews will be published on our Festival website which you can use in your Press Kit.
10. Filmmakers must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist with the film.