Vox Feminae Film Festival is held annually in November since 2007. in Zagreb, Croatia. VFFF seeks to find, exhibit and award films that explore aspects of gender, gender roles & identities. Subjects include gender equity, gender non-stereotypes, relationships, feminist, art and LGBTIQ themes.
Vox Feminae Festival is project of non-profit organization Expanse of Gender and Media Culture ‘Common Zone’ that provides innovative cultural and gender patchwork.
Rules & Terms
* Vox Feminae Festival accepts narrative, documentary, animation and experimental films of all lengths by artists of all gender identities. Only parameter is that the submitted films are discussing gender issues.
* Films must have been completed no earlier than January 1, 2016.
* If the original film or video is in a language other than English, then film must have hardcore subtitles in English.
* Online entry form through FilmFreeway must be completed.
* If your work is accepted, you will be notiﬁed by August 15th 2017.
* Once a ﬁlm is submitted, it may not be withdrawn.
* Hard copy screeners can be shipped to the following address: K-zona, Nova cesta 24, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
* Shipment of exhibition materials to the festival must be paid by the applicant. Return shipment of exhibition materials will be paid by the festival. Any additional fees associated with shipping must be paid by the recipient.
* Due to the large number of entries, we cannot return preview screeners. Titles will be kept in our archive.
* * For any further questions, suggestions or advice concerning organization and cooperation, please contact us at the email address below.
Vox Feminae Festival
Nova cesta 24
10 000 Zagreb
phone: +385 95 835 99 47
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I permit Expanse of Gender and Media Culture ‘Common Zone’ to retain a DVD copy of this work for a non-circulating Festival archive. I give Expanse of Gender and Media Culture ‘Common Zone’ permission to use up to 3 minutes of video footage or stills from the work for broadcast, web publication or other promotional purposes. I am legally authorized to enter this film in the Vox Feminae Festival and agree that, if accepted, an acceptable exhibition format will be made available for screening during the Vox Feminae Festival. I hold the Vox Feminae Festival harmless from damage to or loss of the print or tape during shipping to and from the Festival. I certify that I have read, understood and complied with all the festival regulations and terms of submission.