5th Short Film and Documentary Contest organised by Siliguri Cine Society.
Prepare an entry form with the following details:
1. Title of the Film in Original Language / English:
2. Fiction / Documentary:
3. Year of Making / Country / Language / Duration:
4. Festivals Participated / Awards Won:
5. Name / Address / E-mail id / Mobile No. of Director/ Producer:
6. Synopsis of the Film (Max.60 words):
7. Director's Bio (Max.60 words):
8. Authorization with Signature:
Awards & Prizes
Cash awards, mementos and certificates.
Rules & Terms
1) The short film must have been completed after 1 January 2012
2) Entries MUST be PAL format only. NTSC is NOT accepted. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD.
3) The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD presentation for preview purpose.
4) Total running time must be less than 20 minutes in length, including front and back credits.
5) The short film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
6) Two DVD’s need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labeled with the title, running-time and contact email and phone number.
7) Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description and still photographs. Each film is considered as a new entry.
8) The competition authority has right to use the entries / send / selected / nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for Festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our festival library.
9) Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
10) The publicity material (Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
11) Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
12) The entry form/application will be considered only on receipt of entry fee of Rs.200/- (Two hundred rupees) by Cash or Demand Draft or Cheque, or money transfer in favour of Siliguri Cine Society (Account number - 11168681419), (IFSC CODE - SBIN0000184), Bank Address: - State Bank of India, Siliguri Branch, West Bengal, India