WXSA International // WScreenShowcase is a FilmFreeway Gold festival, and a partner event of ARFF Barcelona, ARFF Paris, ARFF Amsterdam and ARFF Berlin.
As an International & Independent event, We award and showcase Feature & Short Films, Feature & Short Documentary works, Commercials, New Media, Music Video and Animations. It is possible to experience the WScreen archive by the monthly chronology below:
Jan.2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/153764704
Feb.2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/159000737
March 2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/163163060
April 2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/166560961
May 2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/171444256
June 2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/175907241
July 2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/180882177
Aug. 2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/184984043
Sept.2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/189015395
Oct.2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/193598396
Nov.2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/193472690
Dec.2016 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/201259630
Jan.2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/208091879
Feb.2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/210729743
March 2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/213446111
April 2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/221482232
May 2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/229690811
June 2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/229698562
July 2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/234138581
Aug. 2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/234151452
Sept.2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/241618935
Oct.2017 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/247460710
// Festival Season //
July 2018 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/286511181
Aug. 2018 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/290685792
Sept.2018 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/296319589
Oct.2018 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/302662859
Nov.2018 // WScreen Showcase: https://vimeo.com/305986601
// 2019 Showcase //
//2019 Music Video & Animation Cut//
All the Officially Selected filmmakers have a unique chance to be mentioned as ''Filmmaker in the Spotlight'' via Online platforms.
WSXA & ARFF International Community announces the Selections to serve the Official Laurels and also to showcase the selected creations online with the Trailer Cut. Please feel free to experience the WscreenShowCase:
Additionally, your title would be referred to the best fit ARFF International Edition such as
ARFF Barcelona - ARFF Paris - ARFF Amsterdam & ARFF Berlin International Awards in order to compete for the yearly awards.
Optionally it's possible to have the WSXA Promo Pack, Director on Spotlight and Q&A - Interviews with the Director, Cinematographer, Producer, and the team members to be shared on our social channels with 10K Network Members.
WSXA International // WcreenShowcase changes the country of the Network Events each year. Please stay tuned for the updates.
1. Official Selections will be announced on the specified dates (CET time zone) and will be published on our official Facebook page to serve the Official Laurels on the following days.
2. Our board has access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
Please be sure that you have the proper English subtitle on the trailer and the full movie.
3. WSXA does not post the entire creations online unless we offer an exclusive collaboration to the right owners. we only screen your trailer, snippets, and sequences regarding the available online files provided. WScreen & ARFF International has access to online data shared through FilmFreeway and other channels.WScreen Awards is focused on the monthly trailer showcase screening. All the Official Selections also has a chance to be referred for the Award Events to receive the Offical Certificates.
4. If your creation has the potential for collaboration - distribution, (co)production, or any commercial usage, Around Films keeps the right to make previews with 3rd party. Still, the final action will be taken with the owner of the material here (submitter). And our team will contact you for confirmation through the possibilities. Previous yearly selections and the winner creations will be accessible with password protection in the safest way.
5. All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway or the other associated platforms with an online screener. Please don't send discs or any downloadable files to us. Accepted ''Project in the Spotlight'' participators do not have any privilege and selection guarantee in competition. Festival will inform in advance if your film is selected for the yearly events. Following up with the Yearly Shortlist is the filmmakers' responsibility.
6. By submitting to the festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and accepting all the Rules&Terms. The submitter is responsible to provide the correct data on FilmFreeway in each section about the film and the team.
7. Festival keeps the right of changing the section of the selected film from the section which is submitted and the event venue until the specified date. WSXA Selections could be listed in the ARFF International Editions as well. The same film can be submitted in different sections to have more opportunities. WSXA International - WcreenShowcase changes the country of the Network Events every year. Please stay tuned for the updates.
8. Festival has the right to download for using snippets, sequences, still images from the submitted material with music&sound to share on print, social media, and the website. Also to share the IMDb data of the associated industry members.
9. Festival does not offer any refund through withdrawal or the movies haven’t selected for the monthly/yearly editions, mistaken certificate - Q&A Interview orders, and the cancelled events due to local and global circumstances. Priority Submissions or Now Submitting Invitations do not have any guarantee to be selected. ARFF International keeps the right to disqualify the film in case of unresponsive emails for the screening and due to violating messages or comments by e-mail on social media and will be followed up with legal action. Festival does not offer Free Submissions, Fee Waiver formerly.
10. Music video and Animation works have the chance to be the winner of specified categories such as; Best Director, Best Cinematography, Jury Award, Globe Award and Audience Awards.
Thank you for sharing your unique creation and being a part of our network.