5th Marmaris International Short Film Festival will be held in Marmaris, Turkey between 15 - 20 of October, 2019.
Marmaris, home to the unique combination of nature and history, bringing together the filmmakers from all around the world and Turkey, will continue to contribute to the short film industry, for the 5th time this year.
The International Marmaris Short Film Festival, an independent festival, is a project of the MarmarisSANart community and is organized with the support of Mugla Metropolitan Municipality, Marmaris Municipality, Setur NETSEL Marmaris Marina, and art-loving institutions and organizations in the country and the region.
Within the scope of the festival;
- National Short Film Competition,
- National High School Short Film Competition,
- International Short Film Screenings will be held.
All national competition and international screening submissions will be received via filmfreeway, and no applications will be taken by any other means. Before you apply, please visit the festival's official website “www.marmarisfilmfest.com” to review the festival specifications, conditions of participation, technical conditions, awards and festival rules. Submissions not made in accordance with the specifications will be eliminated without being submitted to the preliminary jury. We would like to thank all participants and wish them success.
The festival is for Marmaris, Marmaris is for all of us.
5. Uluslararası Marmaris Kısa Film Festivali, 15-20 Ekim 2019 tarihleri arasında Marmaris, Türkiye’de düzenlenecektir. Doğa ve tarihin eşsiz birlikteliğine ev sahipliği yapan Marmaris, bu yıl 5. Kez Türkiye’den ve Dünya’dan sinemacıları bir araya getirerek, kısa film sektörüne katkı sağlamaya devam edecektir. Bağımsız bir festival olan Uluslararası Marmaris Kısa Film Festivali “MarmarisSANart” topluluğunun bir projesidir ve Muğla Büyükşehir Belediyesi, Marmaris Belediyesi, Setur NETSEL Marmaris Marina başta olmak üzere, ülkedeki ve bölgedeki sanatsever kurum ve kuruluşların destekleri ile düzenlenmektedir.
- Ulusal Kısa Film Yarışması
- Ulusal Liselerarası Kısa Film Yarışması
- Uluslararası Kısa Film Gösterimleri yapılacaktır.
Ulusal yarışmaların ve uluslararası gösterim başvurularının tamamı filmfreeway üzerinden alınacaktır, başka bir yöntem ile başvuru kabul edilmeyecektir. Başvuru yapmadan önce, festivalimizin resmi sitesi olan www.marmarisfilmfest.com adresinden festival şartnamesini, katılım koşullarını, teknik şartları, ödülleri ve festival kurallarını incelemeniz ÖNEMLE RİCA OLUNUR. Şartnameye uygun şekilde yapılmayan başvurular ön jüriye sunulmadan elenecektir. Bütün katılımcılara şimdiden teşekkür eder, başarılar dileriz.
Bu festival Marmaris’in, Marmaris hepimizin.
National Best Fiction Film (1st and 2nd)
National Best Experimental Film (1st and 2nd)
National Best Animation Film (1st and 2nd)
National Best Documentary Film (1st and 2nd)
National Preliminary Jury Award
National Sponsor Award
National Public Jury Award
National Inter-High School Award
* Only Turkish filmmakers can submit to Short Film and High School Short Film Competitions.
* International filmmakers can submit their films for International Short Film Screening.
* Participants may withdraw from the competition one month before the date of the festival. In this case they cannot participate in the competition again.
* All the responsibility for copyright matters belongs to the applicant. The festival committee has no responsibility for any copyright-related matter.
* Marmaris International Short Film Festival has the right to create a selection of participating films and display in domestic and international organizations by making a general announcement in social media in a non-commercial manner without any permission but just by notifying the director of films by e-mail.
* Festival Committee will address to the director and/or producer who wrote in the credits.
* The compliance of the participating films with the specifications is supervised by the festival committee and the preliminary jury. The Festival Committee at all stages of the festival may eliminate or disqualify films which do not comply with the specifications.
* The Festival Committee may disqualify the film at all stages of the festival and competition, if any of the film crew conducts unsuitable behaviors, propagates, commits any crime, attacks against the personal rights of the festival committee, jury members, guests and other participating directors and teams, and the audience.
* The festival will be held on the determined date, but with a significant reason the date can be rearranged by the festival committee.
* The films of the first-degree relatives of the committee members and the jury members cannot be taken into the competition program.
* No screening fee and/or royalties will be paid to the films qualified for the finals.
* The films should be taken in at least 1920x1080 hd video format, should have an understandable level of sound quality, should have a duration of less than 30 minutes(20 mins for international screening), should be produced after the 1st of January, 2018 and should have English subtitles if they are in Turkish, and have both Turkish and English subtitles if they are in a foreign language.
* Films that include and involve racism, sexism and terrorist propaganda are disqualified by the committee and/or the pre-jury.
* Publicly shared films through social media cannot participate in the competition.
* Films previously participated in the Marmaris International Short Film Festival cannot participate in the competition.
* Applicants participating in the festival are obliged to provide the relevant department with all the documents and materials required.