Santorini Film Festival - Indie Films Under the Stars welcomes you to the island of beautiful sunsets, for a night of celebrating remarkable independent cinema.
Santorini Film Festival, the first international independent film festival on the island is open to any indie filmmaker, regardless of budget, style or genre, who is looking for a platform to share their work with an audience eager to see great films.
We look forward to showing your films at Cinema Kamari, an open air cinema, where the cinema fans can come together and immerse themselves in your stories, under the starry sky of Santorini. The perfect setting to have some cocktails and engage in conversation with fellow filmmakers and festival goers.
After the screenings we will continue with an afterparty and networking event.
A selection of films will be nominated for awards in different categories, and will receive official selection laurels. The winners of the awards will be announced at the festival and our website the following day.
Our judging panel consists of filmmakers, producers and other individuals who work in the film industry. We also offer writing critiques and reviews for your film.
All winners will receive customised laminated certificates, The Santorini Film Festival Trophy alongside other "goodies" and perks.
Best Greek Film
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Feature Documentary
Best Short Documentary
Best Music Video
Our Terms and Conditions must be read in full prior to your submission.
1. We require all films to be screened in MP4 or .Mov format.
2. All films not in English must have English subtitles.
3. We don't accept films that are made before 2015.
4. You grant us the right to publish your trailer, film poster on our website and Facebook page.
5. By sending your film you confirm that there are no copyright infringements on your behalf, and we take no responsibility in this matter.
6. We only accept online screeners.
7. Feature Films are longer than 45 minutes in length and short films are less than 45 minutes in length.