Shoot a short film with your iOS or Android device using FiLMiC Pro!
The FiLMiC Pro #FiLMiCFest Film Contest starts July 23rd, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PDT on September 30th, 2019.
Category finalists notified
Nov 26-Dec 1:
Category winners selected & announced
Grand Prize winner announced
2019 Industry Judges:
Oscar-winning DP Rachel Morrison (Mudbound/Black Panther)
Oscar-winning director Steven Soderbergh (Traffic/Out of Sight)
Matthew Cherry (9 Rides/Black KKKlansman/Hair Love)
Jed Brophy (LOTR/Hobbit/Blue Moon)
Sean Baker (Tangerine/Snowbird/The Florida Project)
Sallyanne Massimini (Fast & Furious/True Blood/N.I.)
We are giving away $25,000 in cash to the Grand Prize Winner and $75,000 ARV in prizes from Adobe, ALight Motion, Aquatech, DJI, Film Convert, FreeFly, Gnarbox, HeliumCine, iOgrapher, Jackery, Joby, Kapkur, Kinemaster, LumaTouch, Moondog Labs, Relio, Rhino, Saramonic, Sennheiser, ShotLister, ShoulderPod, Shure, Smarthouse Media, Struman, Tech Armor, The Music Bed, Think Tank Photo and Vid-Atlantic!
1. Submit your video in one of these categories: Fiction, Documentary, Travel, Music, Experimental and Made on Mobile (shot and edited on mobile).
2. The video must be 5 minutes or less.*
(*music videos can run the length of the song if the song is over five minutes).
3. The film must be shot 70% or more using FiLMiC Pro. Ancillary drone, DSLR, animation or other footage acceptable up to 30%.
4. Submissions must include a FiLMiC bumper or a custom logo branding of FiLMiC in the credits. 4K and 1080p bumpers provided on our website (copy and paste URL: www.filmicpro.com/filmicfest/).
5. Music must be licensed and use a model release where necessary. **Every contest entry will receive a free music license from The Music Bed.** (Please access your license on our contest website (copy and paste URL: www.filmicpro.com/filmicfest/).
6. All international winners are responsible for any and all import tariffs or import tax on prize shipments or cash prizes.
7. Additional terms and conditions on our website (copy and paste URL: www.filmicpro.com/filmicfest/).