Join us for our 17th Season as we continue our efforts to champion independent artists. INFLUX Magazine has been celebrating the world of cinema since 1997.
The INFLUX Film Awards are a celebration of the independent filmmaker and storyteller. At its conclusion, we honor a selection of projects with a front-page story and a collection of INFLUX Film Awards!
Enter all lengths of movies and screenplays (shorts or features), all forms (documentary, narrative, web, TV, new media, etc.), all genres (comedy, horror, action, drama, family, romance, animation).
We have been a leading independent magazine in the entertainment industry since 1997. The INFLUX Film Awards are our effort to champion independent artists from around the world.
All official selections receive branded promotional laurels an inclusion in an INFLUX award featured announcement article highlighted on our homepage.
We are a magazine with a long-standing industry reputation and hope to spread the word about up-and-coming indie artists.
We keep it simple:
- The submitter must be directly involved (producer, director, screenwriter) with the project or legally authorized to represent the project submitted;
- All projects must enter at least one Main Category before entering a Sub-Category. If an entrant only enters a Sub-Category, the submission will be automatically disqualified without a refund;
- All commercial/private property including all trademark, copyrighted materials shown or recorded on the project is the responsibility of the filmmaker. Influx Magazine & Entertainment News will NOT take responsibility for any infringement of copy-written materials;
- All submissions must be submitted via digital screener (Vimeo, FilmFreeway, other screening service; or for screenplays -- PDFs, Word Docs or Final Draft files). We DO NOT accept physical submissions (DVD, Blu-Ray, printed scripts etc);
- Award categories are decided at the discretion of INFLUX Magazine & Entertainment News and may be subject to change;
- All reviews and decisions are final;
- We do not accept pornographic material.
- We do watch your movie/screenplay in its entirety and give it an honest, thoughtful review;
- We do not guarantee a positive review if your project is reviewed as part of the INFLUX Film Awards or reviewed independently;
- We do guarantee a section of the review focusing entirely on positive elements of your movie if reviewed for the INFLUX Film Awards;
- We do not do any type of public exhibition or display of your movie other than a trailer or approved promotional clips, so your movie will still qualify as a premiere in any festival you choose to submit to.