FilmCon Awards is a monthly film competition for filmmakers worldwide.
Every month, our Jury will award the best films through private screenings. The Best Picture winner will also qualify for the annual event, and nominated for Best of Fest (film of the year).
Free: 24-Hour Screenwriting Challenge - Write a short screenplay in 24 hours! On the 4th of every month, we'll share the theme on the Facebook group - www.facebook.com/groups/filmconnect , and at www.instagram.com/filmmakersconnect
Write the script (up to 5 pages), and submit it in less than 24 hours.
* All winners receive a free print-ready digital certificate (PDF/JPG file).
* The annual Best of Fest winner receives a free FilmCon statuette.
Best Narrative Feature
Best Narrative Short
Best Fantasy Film
Best Crime Film
Best Mystery Film
Best Film Noir
Best Indie Film
Best Web Series
Best Music Video
Best Experimental Film
Best Inspirational Film
Best Actor in an Indie Film
Best Actress in an Indie Film
Best Child/Young Actor
Best Child/Young Actress
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Score
Best First Time Director
Best Student Film
Best Song in a Film
Best Sound Design
Best Visual Effects
Best Original Story
Best Screenplay Short
Best Screenplay Feature
Best Television Script
Best First Time Screenwriter
24-Hour Screenwriting Challenge
* What we’re looking for? Story-based films and screenplays, which can be in the form of narrative (fiction), documentary (non fiction), or animation.
* By submitting your film, take note that:
- You agree to use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purpose.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
- The films will not be available online.
- We promote some of the films by uploading the trailers/teasers/posters/production stills.
-FilmCon and Filmmakers Connect are Magic Productions Int Ltd brands.
* We do not accept:
1. Amateur videos
2. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
3. Films involving politics / films promoting political agenda
4. Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD)