This festival now takes place every single day giving screenwriters 4 tiers to showcase and promote their film (All accepted films get all four tiers).
1) All entries receive full feedback on their work by industry professionals.
2) Screenplay Reading of your script performed by professional actors. You will then receive a video reading for you to use to promote you and your work.
3) Podcast interview at WILDsound Radio on ITunes
4) Blog interview promoting you and your film.
Film Festival VIRTUAL Events occurs 7 times a week (every day)
This festival hub is also designed for FREE submissions for the 3 pillars of talent when making a film.
We are now offering a free submission to post a LOGLINE/SYNOPSIS on the Story Pitches website.
A great way to increase your presence and get your story out to the world. This network averages over 90,000 unique visitors a day. Your logline will receive their own individual page, and linked from the various outlets on this network where many producers and agents venture. Then we will send you an email when someone is interested and you can go from there.
Submit your MOVIE TRAILER for the monthly festival.
Introducing the Festival for Trailers. Designed to get your film seen by industry executives and festival directors. Festival occurs every single month and showcased on the WILDsound TV streaming service.
Submit your short or feature film for free to the festival. Get it shown on the Film Festival streaming service www.wildsound.ca
More Recent Testimonials:
WILDsound is a screenwriter’s treasure! They take enormous time to provide the most expert, detailed feedback, even allowing my choice to incorporate all the committee’s ideas or stay with my draft. With caring support, they’ve honored each deadline and every award they promised, and I’m forever grateful for their right-on insightful niggles to enhance my story. WILDsound provides everything a screenwriter needs to find the way to a story’s successful completion. I’m forever grateful!
– Elan Carlton, Cahoots, Feature Script
I have taken the time to review your feedback and have found your comments and suggested invaluable. As an amateur writer, with this being my first attempt at a screenplay, it’s feedback like this that will help mold me into a stronger writer. I am taking your suggestions and comments into consideration and heading back to the drawing board. My time is limited and I do not want to rush myself.
– Sarah Kochan, Feature Screenplay “Infected Romance”
Thank you for your incisive feedback on my submission. I especially appreciate the specificity with which you address areas that need improvement, and I can see how revising them will make my resubmission better.
– Edythe Wise, Feature Screenplay “Orpheus Takes a Detour”
Thank you for your excellent feedback! This is my first ever script / writing attempt, so I really did need the valued advice you so clearly pointed out.
– Ben Browne, Feature Screenplay “Sinjar”
Thank you very much for your email and taking the time to write such a good feedback. I really appreciate all your comments and I will definitely take them on board. No worries about being harsh – the harder the better as it helps me to improve my writing.
– Andrew Chaos, Feature Screenplay “Release the Chaos”
Only one free submission per person per month.
The RULES are simple.
1. Write and edit your script or story.
2. Send it to the festival for feedback and a reading performed by professional actors.