Best Script Awards is a seasonal year-round competition for talented screenwriters from all over the wotld.
We as organizers are filmmakers, producers and entrepreneurs, so we know how difficult it is to show the world that someone appreciates your work. That's why we came up with a unique project in which we involved several jurors from around the world and created a new opportunity to show your script to the world. The competition was established in August 2020 as part of the BEST FILM AWARDS organization based in London, UK. Later, we decided to create a separate screenwrtiting festival Best Script Awards competition.
FilmFreeway ranked our festival among the TOP 25 screenwriting competitions according to the Best Reviewed category in Europe.
The festival is based on a professional approach. The evaluation focuses on the tone of the script, the idea of the script, inventiveness, the characters, the dramatic curve, the credibility of the script, the conflict.
If you win the prize, you can add your project to IMDb:
We are part of the ISA Network (https://www.networkisa.org/) -
Screenwriting Resources and Opportunities.
“The ISA has been instrumental in the momentum of my career. By submitting my projects to high level companies and executives, I have received exposure that propelled me to the next level.” - Jamie Anderson
SUMMER EDITION 2022 season 2021/22
The best project in the main category will be nominated for the independent Golden Art Film Academy, which will redistribute $ 5,000 in 2022 which they will receive in the form of various movie rewards.
✍️ Best Super Short Script (under 10 pages)
✍️ Best Short Script (under 30 pages)
✍️ Best Medium-Length Script (under 60 pages)
✍️ Best Feature Script (over 61 pages)
✍️ Best Television Script - Pilot
✍️ Best First-Time Screenwriter (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Drama Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Comedy Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Thriller Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Horror Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Action Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Sci-fi Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best LGBT Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Psychological Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Historical Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best War Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Crimi Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Fantasy Screenplay (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Young Screenwriter (under 25y)
✍️ Best Male Screenwriter (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best Female Screenwriter (Short/Feature)
✍️ Best European Screenplay
✍️ Best American Screenplay
✍️ Best South American Screenplay
✍️ Best Asian Screenplay
✍️ Best Australian Screenplay
✍️ Best African Screenplay
All winners receive a free certificate (pdf/jpg file)
1. All scripts must be in English.
2. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. Scripts that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
6. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
7. Organizers have the right to use film posters or your photos on public social networks to promote your project and our festival.
8. By submitting the project, you agree that our partner film festivals will be able to send you an offer to submit your projects.