Baltimore Next Media Web Fest #BNMWEBFEST
A festival that celebrates the very best of New Media Content!
All web series, VR content, Youtube Channels, and music videos will be promoted on our official site, and through-out the BNM Web Fest social media accounts. Each web series will be featured in the BNM Web Fest booklet that will be given out at the festival. The "Selected" projects will be featured in our book along with our sponsors.
The top "selected" projects will be screened and presented with awards during an awards ceremony.
Celebrity and Industry Professionals will help to judge the submissions.
Youtubers and Entertainment hosts will host the weekend festival, and industry professionals and celebrity guests will participate in some of the panel discussions and networking events.
Cash Prizes & Trophy
Mentoring opportunities, Pitching opportunities, etc.
More coming soon
Awards will be given to the categories:
- Best Of The Fest 1 (Cash prize plus Trophy)
- Best Of The Fest 2 (Cash prize plus Trophy)
- Best Screenwriting Super Star (Cash prize plus Trophy)
Trophys for the Following:
- Best VR Content
- Best Comedy Web Series
- Best Drama/ Mystery Web Series
- Best Horror/ Fantasy / Sci Fi Web Series
- Best Animation Web Series
- Best Documentary Web Series
- Best Lifestyle or Talk Web Series
- Best Actress in a Web Series
- Best supporting Actress
- Best Actor in a Web Series
- Best supporting Actor
- Best Female Host
- Best Male Host
- Best Directing
- Best Writing in a Web Series (of the filmed ones)
- Best Web Series Pilot - Scripted
- Best Short Screenplay
- Best Cinematography
- Best Editing
- Best Music in a Series
- Best Music Video
- Best International Web Series
- Best Maryland-Based Web Series
- Best Maryland New Media Super Star
- Best Youtuber
- Best Youtube Channel
- Best Comedy Sketch Channel or Web Series
- Best LGBT series
- Best Project in Development
- Best Podcast / Blogger
- Social Media Super Star
- Audience Favorite (each night) - will be sent after festival.
1. Create a free Filmmaker/Screenwriter/Artist account.
2. Create a project for your web series, VR content, Youtube content, music video or screenplay.
3. Include an active link to 1-3 episodes of your project
4. Submit your series
Judges will choose the top selections to screen at the festival on November 5th, 2017.
Entries that are not in English must be dubbed in English or have English subtitles.
All projects and scripts (screenplays) are eligible to submit regardless of production date.
Submissions for series must have at least THREE (3) produced online episodes available to view at time of entry.
Videos must be under 31 minutes. Scripts must be under 31 pages.
By submitting to BNM Web Fest, you confirm that you hold the rights to (or are authorized to use) any and all audio and video in your work. BNM Web Fest will not be held responsible for any claims stemming from the failure of the creator/submitter to properly obtain the rights to material submit and/or screened.
All Decisions made by BNM Web Fest are final.
By participating in the BNM Web Fest, each participant agrees to hold BNM Web Fest and its employees, directors and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the event or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
You grant BNM Web Fest the right to use the name, logo and content of your web series for awards presentations, highlight reels, and promotional material on the website, and during the festival, or to help promote the festival.
BNM Web Fest reserves the right to amend guidelines, selection criteria, awards, screening, and activities if necessary.